Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

turn out it true

This is a discussion on turn out it true within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear Knight Online Community, We will be implementing new methods of identifying and terminating accounts that have been found in ...
Page: 1

solidviet

Dear Knight Online Community,

We will be implementing new methods of identifying and terminating accounts that have been found in violation of our Terms of Service agreement. Please refrain from using 3rd party cheat tools in conjunction with our game. Accounts will be terminated regardless of payment history or Premium status if found to be using these illegal programs.

In addition to being banned, these 3rd party tools have often been found to contain Trojan viruses, and other harmful components that can not only steal your account information, but also harm other vital computer functions. Please take the necessary steps NOW to cleanse your computer of such devices, as we would hate to see your high-level characters be vanquished forever.

Thank you all for helping us keep Knight Online a fair place to play!

- The Knight Online Team

does this not imply :P that u dont get ban if u had premium BEFORE?

Speed

no, not really

murat12

Dear Knight Online Community,

We will be implementing new methods of identifying and terminating accounts that have been found in violation of our Terms of Service agreement. Please refrain from using 3rd party cheat tools in conjunction with our game. Accounts will be terminated regardless of payment history or Premium status if found to be using these illegal programs.

In addition to being banned, these 3rd party tools have often been found to contain Trojan viruses, and other harmful components that can not only steal your account information, but also harm other vital computer functions. Please take the necessary steps NOW to cleanse your computer of such devices, as we would hate to see your high-level characters be vanquished forever.

Thank you all for helping us keep Knight Online a fair place to play!

- The Knight Online Team
    does this not imply :P that u dont get ban if u had premium BEFORE?[/b]
    how did you manage to come up with this conclusion

havent they been saying that the past year yet high lvls sitting at dms =/

thats on a server with admin on it.. for those of u who think ikonik is good -.- from cypher

havvvk

Apparently the English language is hard to comprehend. What they wrote implies that regardless of your premium status, you will be banned. Ergo, if you have or have had premium you will be banned without question.

Banned

all i see is they are saying your char can be gone if you use koxp witch has keylogger ect.

cama

DEE DEE DEE

jetsamjetsam

DEE DEE DEE[/b]

BEANER!

decibel

BEANER![/b]
    Vááá u hawe god comic strips!

and i think premium not help....old time may be, (1-2 years ago) but now no

Uhh they talked about these new features months ago as well...what happened to this autoban?

I understand it as : Doesnt matter if you have or have had prem you'll get banned for using 3rd party tools.

Banned

I understand it as : Doesnt matter if you have or have had prem you'll get banned for using 3rd party tools.[/b]
    yes

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

i dont understand how you can come up with a conclusion like that with that message..

=|

assailent

I dunno i see it lol "Accounts will be terminated regardless of payment history or Premium status if found to be using these illegal programs." its like before they were saying if your buying gold prem they might not terminate you but now they are going to be less corrupt. Dunno i see where hes coming from. Plus all the gold prem turks just pay the gms to unban them the ones with +10 shells and shizzle just straight up too much corruption.

BrightEyes

I think what he was trying to say was that previous to this posting by ko that account history and premium status were taken into consideration, if not why would they specifically add that statement into their announcement. But they could have added that because it seems to be the general consensus that if you buy premium your acct will be less likely to be banned (however false that point of view may be)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast