Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EUKO status?

This is a discussion on EUKO status? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys, Thinking of starting KO again since I'm sort of bored, and was wondering if EUKO would be worth ...
Page: 1

Default EUKO status?

Hi guys,

Thinking of starting KO again since I'm sort of bored, and was wondering if EUKO would be worth starting on. I plan on buying a 70-80 character since I can't be bothered to level up from 0 for the 10th time, but wanted to ask first if it's even worth it to start again.

So what's the status of EUKO atm? I was mainly looking at europa, since I read somewhere that e.g. Troya is full of cheaters and such. Is the situation the same in Europa too? Is it fun / playable? And also, what's the playerbase like? Is it full of turks like USKO (or at least what USKO used to be a few years ago)?

I was thinking of USKO as well but since MGame recently took over and the situation seems relatively unstable I thought EUKO might be the safer option, and not too many illegal +10s over there I hope.

So what you guys think, is EUKO worth it nowadays or is it dead?

Hibernicus

Edit: Also, what's this level jumping that I read about somewhere?

Little archer Senior Member

its full of turks but since europa its an "english" server, at least some of them try to communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernicus View Post
    Hi guys,

Thinking of starting KO again since I'm sort of bored, and was wondering if EUKO would be worth starting on. I plan on buying a 70-80 character since I can't be bothered to level up from 0 for the 10th time, but wanted to ask first if it's even worth it to start again.

So what's the status of EUKO atm? I was mainly looking at europa, since I read somewhere that e.g. Troya is full of cheaters and such. Is the situation the same in Europa too? Is it fun / playable? And also, what's the playerbase like? Is it full of turks like USKO (or at least what USKO used to be a few years ago)?

I was thinking of USKO as well but since MGame recently took over and the situation seems relatively unstable I thought EUKO might be the safer option, and not too many illegal +10s over there I hope.

So what you guys think, is EUKO worth it nowadays or is it dead?

Hibernicus

Edit: Also, what's this level jumping that I read about somewhere?

full of turks and not ded

level jumping is when u get lvl 50 u can jump to 73+ depending on prem and level. Nonprem jump to 73 i think.

u do this by going to an npc at moradon stairs.

cz is really active at night, there are some english clans but not that much

How is the DCZ compared to CZ btw? Is it same population or which is more active? Also, what's the balance of karus and el morad, which one is dominating?

not to go a little off topic but if u guys know a english speaking 70+ clan on orc side could u let me know which one it is? thanks

How is the DCZ compared to CZ btw? Is it same population or which is more active? Also, what's the balance of karus and el morad, which one is dominating?
    Less players in dcz most of the time only 1 orc party and much more humans.

Banned Regular Member

sounds like some of us baba's need to get a NT and make it more balance....

P.S Let not all do it just a party or 2 go orc.
    I might be 1 of the humans going orc after a bit?

Hmm sort of makes me want to go orc even though I eventually was planning human (since I've always played human, tbh). Starting to consider going dcz only even though it's less populated than CZ, since lvl 80 chars seem to be quite expensive after all. Buying gear only and leveling up to 59 seems better.. though lvl 80 has its benefits of course. We'll see if I find any reasonably priced lvl 80 char, if not I'll probly try orc dcz.

Edit: Since I'm such a nob and don't know anything about the sealed items and such, how exactly does it work? If I'd buy an account with the items sealed, could I still transfer them from the lvl 80 to a 59 char on the same account? Is it sealed to the account or to the character?

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

EUKO = mage server if u aint a mage u got nothing to do there.

No. Well built parties own all. Mages can be owned if u play well imo.

You can move sealed items on all characters in the same account.
    And theres only alot mages in cz. Dcz is pretty much like usko.

Hmm ok thanks, that sort of makes me want to go dcz even more than lvl 80. Never really played the newest lvl 80 content though, is it any fun? I only played up until bifrost came, quit after that...

Hmm ok thanks, that sort of makes me want to go dcz even more than lvl 80. Never really played the newest lvl 80 content though, is it any fun? I only played up until bifrost came, quit after that...

well help of players like new wepons + krowaz half dont. I actualy always enjoy baal at warrior and krowaz set + faun/fulitol staff on mage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast