Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ty for being racist

This is a discussion on Ty for being racist within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what so funny? so funny to see nazis kills ppl without reason? to see kids dead ? what a classic? ...
Page: 3

what so funny?
    so funny to see nazis kills ppl without reason?
    to see kids dead ?
    what a classic?
    u r sick.[/b]
    +1

Banned

from the PM it looks like you told him something first and then you PM him after...if i was really mad i would have told you something like that..maybe not racist but would have told you to F-off or somethign

from the PM it looks like you told him something first and then you PM him after...if i was really mad i would have told you something like that..maybe not racist but would have told you to F-off or somethign[/b]
    i already wrote what i said and why if u could read it like it is u could see that i already said what happened

Banned

always cracks me up when jews call ppl racsists .. its like gw bush calling ppl terrorists

Ripper_of_romania

i am proud to be israeli and jew.
    i am Jew and i like my religion.
    but this idiot said that he "understand hitler".
    that make me mad !
    its like i will say i like who that killed ur family or something (just for example) ![/b]
    Honestly I understand Hitler too...he had alot of medical problems,u can't blame a guy for doing something he maybe even doesn't want to do...

Beast&Harlot

what so funny?
    to see kids dead ?
    what a classic?
    u r sick.[/b]
    Whats so funny?nothing really...
    So funny to see nazis kill people with out reason?Wong they had a reason behind it, Hitler was trying to make the perfect race by destroying what he believed to be a flaw.
    To see kids dead?Not funny not funny at all but it went along with the reasoning Hitler had of making the perfect race.
    What a classic?yes it is a classic, this stuff has been/will be tought in schools for the rest of eternity, but it all always be up in arguments, of was it right or wrong, its just the way you look at it.

Im not proud of what hitler did, but hitlers intentions with it were good, he was trying to make the perfect race of people, he just went about it the wrong way.

Banned

always cracks me up when jews call ppl racsists .. its like gw bush calling ppl terrorists[/b]
    gwbush is racist because he is trying to prevent mexicans by fleeing in our country!
    yes there free to come but he wants to stop them !! but they should come and be a citizen the right way not just flee so he has a point..you never here gwbush say anything baout the canadians..

Beast&Harlot

gwbush is racist because he is trying to prevent mexicans by fleeing in our country!
    yes there free to come but he wants to stop them !! but they should come and be a citizen the right way not just flee so he has a point..you never here gwbush say anything baout the canadians..[/b]
    You ever been to the canadian border?that place is locked down tight as a virgin dude.the only thing that goes threw there illegaly is drugs xD

Banned

You ever been to the canadian border?that place is locked down tight as a virgin dude.the only thing that goes threw there illegaly is drugs xD[/b]
    hahahaha always swim through the lake michigan XD

Beast&Harlot

hahahaha always swim through the lake michigan XD[/b]
    If you swim threw lake michigan ill give you a nickle that water is cold as fuck xD and its a big lake xD

the_man_slayer

what so funny?
    to see kids dead ?
    what a classic?
    u r sick.[/b]
    lol im not sick tbh

and the hitler jokes are classic, if u cant look back on things and laugh then u'll just turn into a spitful and resentful person.

and yes i know what hitler did, but u seem to think that i think the killing of jews was funny, when i dont think that at all, the hitler jokes are funny dip shit

ow and its hillarious, if u watch that episode you'd understand, try thinkin before u write incriminating responces

yossi777

"perfect race" lol <_<
    why do u think u r better than me ?
    read history books.
    hitler killed all who didnt agreed with him.
    Aryans too.

Lag0nx

Did you know Hitler had only one testicle ?.

Oh and he was attracted to Women that looked like his mom in her earlier years.

proven facts btw

the_man_slayer

Did you know Hitler had only one testicle ?.

Oh and he was attracted to Women that looked like his mom in her earlier years.

proven facts btw [/b]
    and he wanted a woman to piss on his face :/

Banned

If you swim threw lake michigan ill give you a nickle that water is cold as fuck xD and its a big lake xD[/b]
    during the summer its still cold ?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast