Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ty for being racist

This is a discussion on Ty for being racist within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if u leave the past it could back. the history back....
Page: 5

yossi777

if u leave the past it could back.
    the history back.

the_man_slayer

I love how people try to get sympathy for something that happend in the past, because they believe they are the only ones with feelings, honestly im sorry for what happend, but the past is the past......leave the past alone until you can come up with a time machine to try to change it, but when you try to change it and i come out to be dead because of your fucking with the past, i hope you come out the same way <_<[/b]
    lol the one problem with a time machine ^.^

Beast&amp;Harlot

there is no much different when person say jew or nigga

I wouldnt call it a racist since its most commen words on the net[/b]
    I would have to agree with that, its just a term to classify people now.....go back and look up the true meaning of nigga and the history behind the world. it wasnt acctualy a bad word, till the white slave owners started to use it in bad contects...

the_man_slayer

it was an answer.
    i dont have energy for u wise guy.[/b]
    im not a wise guy, ur just grammatically incorrect

the history back.[/b]
    im sure u&#39;ve heard the phrase; history is doomed to repeat itself

the last thing u should do is change what happened, because as it is we can learn from mistakes and put things in place to stop it happening again or at least not let it get to the stage it did with hitler.

that&#39;s why a group like the BNP will never get power..

the_man_slayer

I would have to agree with that, its just a term to classify people now.....go back and look up the true meaning of nigga and the history behind the world. it wasnt acctualy a bad word, till the white slave owners started to use it in bad contects...[/b]
    yea, people used to say stuff like, &#39;would you like some nigga chocolate&#39;

it was just a normal word, but now its used as a bad word

the history back.[/b]
    WHAT THE HELL?

Beast&amp;Harlot

WHAT THE HELL?[/b]
    i thought the sam im still trying to put that into a reasonaly sentence.

the_man_slayer

WHAT THE HELL?[/b]
    ROFL

Hitler the fuker never had sexual life he killed millions kids, women, men, sick, old he had no heart
    and u like it or think he did good job ?!
    how can u even think about it be shame all of those that think about it ! :angry:

Ironically, the only racist comments in this thread were made by Tuna, but its ok to be racist if you are from diez. Hitler liked to call jews "the jewish race", because he mistakingly believed that jews were racially inferior to other germans. It is much easier to convince a population that jews are an enemy when they can tangibly see that jews are fundamentally different to them. Of course none of this is true, being jewish has no bearing on your racial identity. Jews will stop being racially offended when they realise that they are not a race.

RiseAgainst_

It is cust 99% of the israelis in manes are scammers, its not a joke :S they even share chars and scam themselves. Damn greedy people

Banned Senior Member

I dont see why you get offended so much but yet again you are probably 12
    Wow so he understands Hitler big deal is he going to do something about it? I dont think so

Banned Senior Member

Actually its the other way Ibeta but probably your news or w/e says otherwise to get your empathy towards them
    and btw Israel doesnt need to attack the arabs because they have inner fights that will ruin them very very soon

razzy

Arent you guys doing the same to palestine people ? you killing childern , women , men and kids ,[/b]
    pretty much.

The Jewish people pretty much cover the media. They show that they want to show.

Like ffs, hundreds of american/canadian soldiers are dead, and thousands of innocent people in war torn countries like iraq, afghanistan are dieing. Just because there are a few extremists doesnt mean everyone is like that. Heck now adays everyone blames everything on "racism". I&#39;d say suck it up. Heard the phrase "Dont cry over Spilled milk"? Your basically crying over what hitler did what more then 40 years back. Hell i dont even think you were born back then. Oh he called u a jew, many people get called terrorists, beaners, etc etc (you get the point), doesnt mean we all come crying. Whether it be in a PM or out in public. Quite frankly if you dont like it when people call u a jew or whatever, go and change ur religion, because by the looks of it, you are a jew.

razzy

Actually its the other way Ibeta but probably your news or w/e says otherwise to get your empathy towards them
    and btw Israel doesnt need to attack the arabs because they have inner fights that will ruin them very very soon[/b]
    umm, buddy not to burst ur bubble, but like yo usaid since the arabs are having inner fights between themselves example Sunni against Shia Muslim. Since thats the case, why the fuk did Isreal decide to enter Palestine/Gaza?

As i see it, there tryin to make the best of the oppurtunity. Nothing wrong with that, but in the process, when they face oppresion, they go and call everyone terrorists.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast