Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Personal item

This is a discussion on Personal item within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello i just burn my Flame Shard to +7( 70 quest) and i want know if theres any other quest ...
Page: 1

Edminztrator

hello i just burn my Flame Shard to +7( 70 quest) and i want know if theres any other quest for get this item again , and if its working .
    ty

xAsukAx

lvl 80 and better luck next time ^_^

tommyleonghk

hello i just burn my Flame Shard to +7( 70 quest) and i want know if theres any other quest for get this item again , and if its working .
    ty[/b]
    you'll get another personal item from lv80 personal quest and yes it is working fine...

you should have waited till you get the other pd to +6 from lv80 quest ...then u can try +7

good luck

ya sucks you burnt your dagger but have to wait til 80 to try again and will have to solo mobs or wait til quest are finally fixed

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Not really... As long as he has a party of friendly warriors doing the tanking, he can drain the damn thing enough to get the "kill" with a non-partied priest healing him.

The no quests in party bug only really sucks for mages and int priests.

Not really... As long as he has a party of friendly warriors doing the tanking, he can drain the damn thing enough to get the "kill" with a non-partied priest healing him.

The no quests in party bug only really sucks for mages and int priests.[/b]
    I thought the last hit counts?!
    Well it will work too, if they take it down to 0.000001 and he make the last hit. -.-

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

it is last hit, not damage dealt ~~

drains won't help at all lol... only the last hit decides...

Get a party who'll be killing these, when the hp will be low quit party (priest will keep spamming u) and say every1 to stop attacking (just stay close)

and if u r smart, u can do some quests (this 1 with no problems) with a mage

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

ty[/b]
    the lvl 80 with the lvl 70 one would be cool looking

nobiszcz

So is it posible to have 2 quest dagger or the 80lvl quest show's only when you burn you'r 70lvl one ?

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

i got dual personaly dagger at Kenraali, 1x is +7 normal, and 1x is +1 reserve, so you can have dual personal daggers ....

ss plx.. i want so to see how smexy :P

nobiszcz

thats cool warrior can have sword and shield at the same time ^^ thnx for reply

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I wouldn't want the shield and spear though O.o thats like a priest getting the shield and mace lol..

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

thats cool warrior can have sword and shield at the same time ^^ thnx for reply[/b]
    thw sword is 2 handed;s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast