Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

ty very mch for castle on csw :)

This is a discussion on ty very mch for castle on csw :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMG...i got "owned" by a bunch of fucking 15 year olds.. boo hoo...learn that fact that every single thing that ...
Page: 2

SharDiS

OMG...i got "owned" by a bunch of fucking 15 year olds.. boo hoo...learn that fact that every single thing that happens on C West doesn't apply nor needs to be fucking posted here.....Here next time, i'll put some boss drops after we kill bosses for you idiots...[/b]
    my clan get more drop from u be sure
    and if u dont like dont post here thats it

OMG...i got "owned" by a bunch of fucking 15 year olds.. boo hoo...learn that fact that every single thing that happens on C West doesn't apply nor needs to be fucking posted here.....Here next time, i'll put some boss drops after we kill bosses for you idiots...[/b]
    "General Chat
    Chat About Knight Online Here... "

Not chat about having PMS, so shut up already.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

tbh I only see C-West people posting their CSW wins

We get the point, the ownership revolves around Error, AFK and Undez... I don't even play and already know by now... i really suggest banning people that make CSW topics every time they win

We get the point, the ownership revolves around Error, AFK and Undez... I don't even play and already know by now... i really suggest banning people that make CSW topics every time they win[/b]
    Welcome to a Knight Online forum, where Knight Online accomplishments, and Knight Online related experiences will be shared.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

We get the point, the ownership revolves around Error, AFK and Undez... I don't even play and already know by now... i really suggest banning people that make CSW topics every time they win[/b]
    haha Good to see my right hand man back.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

props to the guys who organized that attack . . . it was an awesome sight to see that kind of warfare on C-west.

will be fun to come back on saturday and have another good war.

good job and congratz![/b]
    yea this war have been frustrating for me and alot other clannies. realy congratulations MM/Undes/Marbelos/LPD to get it and we will see us next saturday again btw i didnt know there are sooo much activ players at Undes/MM^^

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

props to the guys who organized that attack . . . it was an awesome sight to see that kind of warfare on C-west.

will be fun to come back on saturday and have another good war.

good job and congratz![/b]
    ur playing on cwest now?

shampoo

YOURRRRRRRR WELCOME!!

tommyleonghk

people can post all they want about cwest on ko4life unless there is a forum rule which states you cant...

back to topic

gratz for taking castle

Grats.

dont like thn dont read...easy

btw gratz.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Welcome to a Knight Online forum, where Knight Online accomplishments, and Knight Online related experiences will be shared.[/b]
    lol what accomplishment? taking csw? that's a common thing these days if you are one of the better players in the better clans..... I get people posting like "first lvl 70, or first lvl 80 post"... or "boardered dragon" or something like that

but this.... if everyone from each server posts a CSW topic there will be 30 CSW topics a week... spam

Banned

lol what accomplishment? taking csw? that's a common thing these days if you are one of the better players in the better clans..... I get people posting like "first lvl 70, or first lvl 80 post"... or "boardered dragon" or something like that

but this.... if everyone from each server posts a CSW topic there will be 30 CSW topics a week... spam[/b]
    ^^^^ speaking of spam ^^^^
    there's nothing wrong with being proud of an accomplishment. If you were there, you would have saw it was a fuckin blood-bath, and they did fuckin great at it.

Grats MM/Undiez/LesFrenchClan. Showed us we gotta lot of work to do before we can get where ur crazy alliance is. GG.

gratz.

my clan get more drop from u be sure
    and if u dont like dont post here thats it[/b]
    dude just stfu.

dont call it my clan -.- just retarded who got the clan after nati who got it after juicy

and he is gearing himself from clanbank, while in back days he was 1 hit to any assasin

the priest who dosent like to die. best faggot / liar in c-west h34r:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast