Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

ty very mch for castle on csw :)

This is a discussion on ty very mch for castle on csw :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude just stfu. dont call it my clan -.- just retarded who got the clan after nati who got it ...
Page: 3

dude just stfu.

dont call it my clan -.- just retarded who got the clan after nati who got it after juicy

and he is gearing himself from clanbank, while in back days he was 1 hit to any assasin
    the priest who dosent like to die. best faggot / liar in c-west h34r:[/b]
    what you talking about ?? juicy never got this clan so stfu plzz, its the same for Af.k after derek.. devin this is exactly the same so plz Shut Up man

DAFAQ Senior Member

There was CSW in Oly and someone won and it was really great.

Wouldnt know who took castle coz I hadnt logged in for a while but I am sure there was CSW the other day.

There was also CSW on few other servers and omg they were great.

what you talking about ?? juicy never got this clan so stfu plzz, its the same for Af.k after derek.. devin this is exactly the same so plz Shut Up man[/b]
    ROFL sadly, but funny how u guys didnt or never did join this clan ( when it was ur dream to be in undes ) u were gay permission or w/e its called

after heartlesskillah left juicy got the leader so.... dont say he didnt get it stfu

and yeah ... devin is already a clan member since the start of AFK, not like you guys just jumped in the last sec's and acted like you are a UNDES member ... hell no

ur just a normal turks who cant make their own names or their own clan,

rotft so u was in that clan full of big mouth server hopers, that babaed every item that pop up in usd market so they can one hit everyone who's actually working for his gear? Then quit in less then 3 months after server started when ppl who weren't powered by usd started to catching them up? Same clan that chosen 14years old scammer to be their lider?

damn ur cool

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol stfu, like 5 people in undes babashopped.
    and the leader (jeff) is one of the most skilled players ive met, so stfu retard, if youve got no clue what your talking about.
    They quit because people in the server WERENT catching up and it was empty and boring, youve got nothing, bye.

yeee 5ppl. :huh: thats why all 3 former undez member that posted in this topic babaed get ur facts straight.

i didnt said ur leader wasnt skilled, thats not the point. Too bad u cant baba brain cells, maybe then u would understand what are u reading and be able to speak with common sense

Hey cutie Senior Member

LOL thats so funny you talk about getting facts straight, only 2 people from original undes posted in this topic, and thats me and assasinofthemist! and either of us havent baba'd shit. So shush.
    oh and sorry, my brain cells are dying arguing wiht you and your one digit IQ

ROFL sadly, but funny how u guys didnt or never did join this clan ( when it was ur dream to be in undes ) u were gay permission or w/e its called
    after heartlesskillah left juicy got the leader so.... dont say he didnt get it stfu
    and yeah ... devin is already a clan member since the start of AFK, not like you guys just jumped in the last sec's and acted like you are a UNDES member ... hell no
    ur just a normal turks who cant make their own names or their own clan,[/b]
    whats ur problem?
    me (n1trogen) and killaheala(was in undes in start server for like a month) and few more joined undes when heartless was leader and that clan was half dead with like 15 ppl active(including us..).
    heartless decided to quit ko and to scam clan bank on the way..we had 2 choices , to disband the clan or continue with new members and rebuild the clan from almost nothing.
    nati came from human side with few more ppl and things have changed during the time.
    i am tired of hearing this shit all the time about that we arent real undes , ofcourse we arent..they all quited so wtf u want?
    u can also say same thing about af.k now , without vicarious ppl that came af.k and rescue them from being disbanded af.k would die..we decided not to close.

and btw , belive me..when we can change the clan name we will..we are waiting for that scroll to be enabled and we will do it.
    so enough with that bullshit every time , the clan now is better than it was belive me.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

this got very off topic
    they kicked are asses thats it fair and square

some stuff will be changing not gonna say it here
    but anyway to the off topic comments
    the old undez was much better then the new
    they may have the levels but no way in hell do they have the close bond and skill old undez had :P

argue with me all you want thats my opinion and it wont change

ah one more thing n1trogen
    killaheala was in error the 3rd day server came out for at least 2 - 3 weeks

SharDiS

dude just stfu.

dont call it my clan -.- just retarded who got the clan after nati who got it after juicy

and he is gearing himself from clanbank, while in back days he was 1 hit to any assasin
    the priest who dosent like to die. best faggot / liar in c-west h34r:[/b]
    its our clan
    dont care who was befor
    btw nati still playing and juicy
    quited , the name its not metter
    we make the clan not the clan make us
    so stop be kido and write it each time u see post
    of undez

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

i still wonder when ppl is gonna realize that +40% of ko4life doesnt give a shit[/b]
    There i fixed it for you

SharDiS

this got very off topic
    they kicked are asses thats it fair and square

some stuff will be changing not gonna say it here
    but anyway to the off topic comments
    the old undez was much better then the new
    they may have the levels but no way in hell do they have the close bond and skill old undez had :P

argue with me all you want thats my opinion and it wont change
    ah one more thing n1trogen
    killaheala was in error the 3rd day server came out for at least 2 - 3 weeks[/b]
    learn play , then u will have the option
    to say who better
    cuz i think u dont know what is skill
    and u say that word alot times

Hey cutie Senior Member

BIATCH YOU AINT GOT NO CLUE WHAT SKILL DO BE
    NOT UNTIL YOU FACE THE WRATHHH OF YOURS TRULY,
    CRACKURBAK , THAT'D BE ME!

CHYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOIIIII TRRRIPPLLEE OOO GGGG
    RIPIN IT UP IN KNIGHT Oh en el ei en ee (online)

chika chika waaaat?

SharDiS

BIATCH YOU AINT GOT NO CLUE WHAT SKILL DO BE
    NOT UNTIL YOU FACE THE WRATHHH OF YOURS TRULY,
    CRACKURBAK , THAT'D BE ME!

CHYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOIIIII TRRRIPPLLEE OOO GGGG
    RIPIN IT UP IN KNIGHT Oh en el ei en ee (online)

chika chika waaaat?[/b]
    l forgot u the skilled rogue that lose all time?
    or the one that beg for items and help in edana right?
    cuz cant remember

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol edana was a long time ago..

was that me that beat you naked on cwest? when i had all quest items? oh wait, yeah that was me.

your nothing wihtout your items, marcy and the other one are the skilled ones, not you.

and realy, was there a point to flaming me? i didnt flame you or your "clan".

sorry if im to gangsta for your ass

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast