Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

ty very mch for castle on csw :)

This is a discussion on ty very mch for castle on csw :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was in original undez and i didnt babashop...
Page: 5

i was in original undez and i didnt babashop

cRuX

..................... im an ardream noobie

but i'd say ur grammar is HORRENDOUS and thus u have no right to talk about his english xD
    not on anyones side, just sayin.......[/b]
    Kid's correcting a kid who's correcting a kid. Now I'm correcting the kid. I'm an ardream noobie, but I'd say your grammar is HORRENDOUS and thus you have no right to speak about his english. Not on any side, I'm just saying.

If you're going to pull the douchebag grammar correction card at least make your sentence have fairly proper spelling.. He was telling the guy to LEARN the english language. Not correcting grammar. There's no correcting what the guy was saying..it was baby-talk.

Juggernaut or something can u just shut up? your old clan is the same bullshit now, Af.k was dieing without Vica people so plz when you talk about someone, try to see you before ok??

bullshit..

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

learn play , then u will have the option
    to say who better
    cuz i think u dont know what is skill
    and u say that word alot times [/b]
    lmao vs?

grim , u always say we arent good enough? lol..a man that lost to lvl 62 warrior saying it how funny.
    anyway , we offered u do a vs clan 8 vs 8..u didnt asnwer us yet?
    and i bet u cant win any of our warriors in a vs...every gb u wanna bet on this we will bet 5.
    now go human side so u can lick devin's ass closer , gl.[/b]
    lol

vs?

to the person who said i couldnt beat any warrior in undez
    lol killa said the same thing not to long ago
    called 3 people
    and i raped those 3
    but w/e keep talking shit

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

lily dont say bs like this. you know how much vicarious members joined us? its exactly 4 members. shark puffy walla bpdep and no1 else and i am sure AFK wouldnt die without them..

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

The topic went from taking castle and congratulating people, to 1 guy stalking and following me around where ever i post to you guys fighting over babashopping and vs's....

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

/close this topic. all members who wanted to post in a polite way did this allready now just flam starts..

The sad thing is is how many clans you guys need to hold the castle. Is there really any point after the split? At least when AFK take it.. WE OWN IT.. Well and kodiak.. but how many clans do u guys use? 5 now or somthin isnt it.

a846039

The sad thing is is how many clans you guys need to hold the castle. Is there really any point after the split? At least when AFK take it.. WE OWN IT.. Well and kodiak.. but how many clans do u guys use? 5 now or somthin isnt it.[/b]
    Hehe we will see this saturday... Thats all i gotta say.. current holders wont have castle . oo and Shardis plz stop using a translator.. cause ur making your own kind look bad. And I agree old Undess were better than new.. OOOO and Juicy still plays shardis.. hes more active than nati u scrub. Got something to say? dont bother.. PM me in game and we can vs. simple as that.

Nati stop the game.. he went to help us on csw and plz disturbedmayhem, ou say agian only AFK ally with Kodiak lool what about Error 4FK and pariah maybe ? so plz shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut up

The sad thing is is how many clans you guys need to hold the castle. Is there really any point after the split? At least when AFK take it.. WE OWN IT.. Well and kodiak.. but how many clans do u guys use? 5 now or somthin isnt it.[/b]
    LOL thats funny

gratz getting it back

Hey cutie Senior Member

The juicy who plays now isnt the original juicy. so shush

i just have to say AFK are noobs ..... they were so afraid of lose the castle that they started saying crap to me only cause i were alone in the center of castle before war .. ..........

GUYS , if you have afraid of a noob mage lvl 61 with crap items how can you won war?????????

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Gratz on that and yea to some CSW is a big thing, so feel good about it and enjoy it.

This game has closed such a huge amount of the fun aspects of it, so when a whole clan/ally put their all into something and accomplish it then its a huge deal and imo open a topic every week about it cause heavens knows there is fuck all topics really that matter anymore being opened. Certain ppl that this topic might not pertain too can simply ignore it and stfu as this isn't their personal board and anything that magnifies positives accomplishments without demeaning others shouldn't be bitched about.[/b]
    +1
    said like a true scholar

close this topic already :/

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast