u getting debuffed by hackers?

This is a discussion on u getting debuffed by hackers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well this war i was in war and those hackers kept me duffing, the minute i got buff/swift it was ...
Page: 1

shinju

well this war i was in war and those hackers kept me duffing, the minute i got buff/swift it was already gone.
    this is getting on my nerves any1 else notices it?

btw just to tell u, if your own nation can do the same shit on there nation theres gonna be no more exp or pk

Banned

lol which duff takes away ur swift ^^

shinju

lol which duff takes away ur swift ^^[/b]
    is a hack they can duff everything, even take your scrolls down till u die (time stays i gues)

Isn't Phaselis that hacking clan from Akara? o.O

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

silverbuffer18

the mage we had kept losing all his buffs and ts scrolls, and wen im tryint to fun from 50 plp and arrow showers my light feet only works for like 1 sec max

4que

Ive seen this, I got duffed by a rogue. :wacko:

ClanoftheBrokenBow

Yes it is true, and they can do it to multiple people at one time.

I am a warrior, and when I would try to use sprint - I got the pink graphic from the mage and rogue 62 skills on my character and I could see it on my clannies warrior too. Sprint simply would not work and buffs left immediately. The same archer who was using this was wall hacking and had the most amazing hack I have ever seen; I could hardly see his character, just a flurry of yellow lines(like when using a scroll or MP potting) around his entire character, not sure what it did. Sorry I dont have a pic, but I imagine we will see a lot more of this.