Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FUCK THIS GAME

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS GAME within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; look it ... WTF ? by Manes my clan always trying kill isi and always koxpers killed fuck gm need ...
Page: 1

DontAskForBuffer

Thumbs down

look it ... WTF ? by Manes

my clan always trying kill isi and always koxpers killed

fuck gm need make solution :S

EpsaNomaly

i used to accidentally call those sluttarlan's

enigma69

nice hp unbuffed

DontAskForBuffer

its bug , i are buffed , but i tped much times floor too floor and maybe bug buff

DeHealer

Man that ks sucked
    And.. wow, thats gotta be his hp buffed, must have been given far undy or something, or maybe with undy he gets 14k+ hp :blink:

lHoRuSl

sux koxpers

St0neColdKill3r

Same on Pathos brotha.

Every server restart we jet down there and its already in the wall being dropped along with Felankor.

If their blatantly doing it on server 1 i'm more then sure same is going on p2.

Isiloon is a forgotten myth on Pathos.

PFC Senior Member

it's happend in every server sad...

lil_mageskillz

atleast it saves u the trip from going down all those floor. it comes to u :P

in Cwest, anytime isiloon is about to spawn we pm every GM on the list, anytime one of them is on, they gladly come help us. Last time we got K0rlash to come, he banned a bunch of the chinese farmers as they stole it from us. We've now killed about 8 isiloons on c-west, chinese farmer free.

I love this screenshot though, we were able to nova isiloon outta the wall on the potions floor one time, some orcs came down and saw us killin it there, and thought my clan was responsible for killing isiloon in walls lmao.

Tiba

welcome to ko

in Cwest, anytime isiloon is about to spawn we pm every GM on the list, anytime one of them is on, they gladly come help us. Last time we got K0rlash to come, he banned a bunch of the chinese farmers as they stole it from us. We've now killed about 8 isiloons on c-west, chinese farmer free.

I love this screenshot though, we were able to nova isiloon outta the wall on the potions floor one time, some orcs came down and saw us killin it there, and thought my clan was responsible for killing isiloon in walls lmao.[/b]
    Well there are some cheaters in ur clan so I dont blame em.

wow talk about crazy wall bugging abuse i hate faggots that trade spam when they know u gonna get the drop -.-

This happens nearly every spawn on OLY for both isi and felenk...last 4 times I went to Isi it was taken through wall. Even if you are attking it first they can lure it away...were done camping it...gold farmers win.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

This happens nearly every spawn on OLY for both isi and felenk...last 4 times I went to Isi it was taken through wall. Even if you are attking it first they can lure it away...were done camping it...gold farmers win.[/b]
    this is like every server? lol... get use to it... nothing will change...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast