u worried that u got keylogger?! cheak it out

This is a discussion on u worried that u got keylogger?! cheak it out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well for all guys who realy dont want to get hacked read that.. well u think u got keylogger so ...
Page: 1

sophiem

Default u worried that u got keylogger?! cheak it out

well for all guys who realy dont want to get hacked read that..

well u think u got keylogger so how to solve it?!

go to a frined that dont have ko xD and send to ure email or msn etc.. a file that wrote there ure pass+id...
    why u should do that in frined pc?! becuase keylogger can track every thing u writing in ure pc..
    now when u logging to ko make ctrl+c on idpass then copy it crtl+v then alt +tab copy idpass
    why shhould u do that?! becuase the keyloger saving all what u wrote.. so when u copy he will just show crtl+cv

I dont know if right section.. if it's not move it pls

h0ly

lol

Default Re: u worried that u got keylogger?! cheak it out

Originally posted by sophiem

go to a frined that dont have ko xD and send to ure email or msn etc.. a file that wrote there ure pass+id...
    why u should do that in frined pc?! becuase keylogger can track every thing u writing in ure pc..
    now when u logging to ko make ctrl+c on idpass then copy it crtl+v then alt +tab copy idpass *
    why shhould u do that?! becuase the keyloger saving all what u wrote.. so when u copy he will just show crtl+cv

my friend use this and was hacked ......

sophiem

Default Re: u worried that u got keylogger?! cheak it out

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sophiem

now when u logging to ko make ctrl+c on idpass then copy it crtl+v then alt +tab copy idpass *

my friend use this and was hacked ......[/b]
    hmm dunno I always macroing in myko and i know all macro programs coming with keylogger so i never got hacked
    btw i never macro in usko so dont think i am cheater in usko ty. ( to macro* is a legit way in myko h43r: )

BurnWithMe

or u can type

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

and copy/past each letter/number to construct a word wich is ur password and then u just need to copy the whole word :P , no need to go to a friends pc lol

Zaria

And I found.......

Gazette Reader Windy H. writes:

" Dear Dennis,

I keep important information (such as credit card numbers) stored on my PC. The sensitive information, however, is disguised in such a way that if someone were to 'break in' to my PC, they would never realize that it is my credit card number.

Question: I always go back to my repository program to cut and paste my credit card number into order forms when I make a purchase online. If there was a stealth Keylogger installed on my system, would it be able to detect the numbers I am entering? "

My response:
    The short answer is "yes", you are at risk, desktop activity, instant messaging, emails, etc).

The long answer:
    Any information, no matter how obfuscated it may appear, can be intercepted over the Internet: whether it's through a Keylogger, an unsecured [wireless] network, a web server, or by any other means of disseminating the information as it travels from point A (your computer) to point B (the other computer / web server).
    To understand why this is so, you need to know how information travels over the Internet. For example: all information sent to and form your computer (via the Internet) is broken down into "packets". Packets hop along different paths on the 'net until they reach their destination. When all the packets are received by the destination computer, they are reassembled to form the whole (I.E.: your entire credit card number). No two packets may take the same route; the Internet was designed this way for redundancy such that if one "main route" were to shut down (for example), the packet may be redirected along another path.

Having said that: it is possible for a packet to be "sniffed" at any point during transmission. That does not necessarily mean that all your packets are compromised, but it is certainly possible to sniff a packet and have its contents analyzed.

For the most part, however, purchasing online is relatively secure providing that:

a) Your computer is up to date.

B) There are no rootkits installed on your computer (this includes a keylogger or spyware). Note that the only real protection for not getting infected with a rootkit is by keeping your computer up to date (a).

c) The web site you're dealing with uses a secure method for the transaction (I.E: a padlock is displayed in the browser and the security certificate is valid). A secure server encrypts data as it is sent from your computer to the web server. This makes it next to impossible to decipher, if the data was intercepted at any point during the transmission.

d) The web site you're purchasing from is in good standing (I.E.: the site is established and does not reside in a country that is known for high rates of fraudulent activities [Russia, for example]).

I hope this sheds some light ;-)

This tells you how to fool keylogger, but I think easier to scan pc with good program.
    http://www.cooljeba.com/blog/beat-the-keylogger/

cccch

stfu. quit giving out your login information and you wont get hacked.

Forgive me but I might be stupid on this matter. Keyloggers are ment to log what u write in different keys, depending logger and how smart it is. Now if your pw is never written on your pc after u get keylogger...then u should be safe. Because keylogger detects only keys u use and best detect when u use. Now if your pw is only copy paste, from times u had no logger on your pc, then program only detects u using ctrl+v...correct if I am wrong because I might be...

I only know some good computer experts...I am not one :lol:

A keylogger can also monitor clipboard. Copy + Paste is not 100% safe. Best way to protect your PC:

1. Never download files from unknown sources.
    2. Have a good antivirus and always updated.
    3. Have a decent firewall. U can have a keylogger installed but firewall can block it so it can't send your info.
    4. Have antispyware software and run frequent scans.

A good program to scan for running programs and registry is HiJackThis:

http://www.merijn.org/files/hijackthis.zip

this program is well known and pretty safe. Anyway, use it on your own risk. I use it all the time to check what processes I'm running as well as any registry changes in sensitive areas.

Zaria

Originally posted by Devile
    A keylogger can also monitor clipboard. Copy + Paste is not 100% safe. Best way to protect your PC:

1. Never download files from unknown sources.
    2. Have a good antivirus and always updated.
    3. Have a decent firewall. U can have a keylogger installed but firewall can block it so it can't send your info.
    4. Have antispyware software and run frequent scans.

A good program to scan for running programs and registry is HiJackThis:

http://www.merijn.org/files/hijackthis.zip

this program is well known and pretty safe. Anyway, use it on your own risk. I use it all the time to check what processes I'm running as well as any registry changes in sensitive areas.
    Good little program, just make sure you know what you're doing.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

there is a keylogger .....wont say the name, but it take screenshots of your desktop too =)

Zaria

alot of keyloggers do this.