Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

U_K owned by k2 ROFL

This is a discussion on U_K owned by k2 ROFL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i asked k2 in cs tickets to remove 2 people and gave them there names over a week ago.....today ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default U_K owned by k2 ROFL

well i asked k2 in cs tickets to remove 2 people and gave them there names over a week ago.....today i log in and whole clan is disbanded

owned......and now i said ok w/e all in U_Ks were active 36 members so who cares just reinvite all again ....i try to and it fails....says the user does not exist :blink: :wacko:

so if u dont see me in war tomorrow commanding dont be shocked i can still there....war is not bugged......just Tez is...lmao

maybe the server needs to register the clan so i cant invite yet i dont know....either way sucks we now have to spend another 200 mill for capes and symbols for the 6th time and do the stupid KQ again for the 6th time

:D1K3:

Default Re: U_K owned by k2 ROFL

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    well i asked k2 in cs tickets to remove 2 people and gave them there names over a week ago.....today i log in and whole clan is disbanded

owned......and now i said ok w/e all in U_Ks were active 36 members so who cares just reinvite all again ....i try to and it fails....says the user does not exist *:blink: *:wacko: *

so if u dont see me in war tomorrow commanding dont be shocked i can still there....war is not bugged......just Tez is...lmao

maybe the server needs to register the clan so i cant invite yet i dont know....either way sucks we now have to spend another 200 mill for capes and symbols for the 6th time and do the stupid KQ again for the 6th time
    thats gay :angry:

Phosgene

omfg man :x
    sry to hear that

Banned

this is 6th time they did something with clan....1st 5 times it was i log in and we lose our capes and have to KQ again

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

would be hilarious if they started tossing all ur members into random turk clans xD

like they did with HeroesOfHollywood cama? :lol:

gozer used to log on each day to find out what new clan he'd been forced into

:D1K3:

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    like they did with HeroesOfHollywood cama? :lol:

gozer used to log on each day to find out what new clan he'd been forced into
    lmao :lol:

acolyted

sux -_-
    sry to hear that :huh:

Hell_Rogue_Germany

-_-

kenpai

Maybe have the clan leader be a nub chars of yours that doesnt really login and appoint yourself as assist .. in case of future problems, cause u know there will be more to come.

::HiGhTiMeZ::

yo TEZ chceck it hahaha http://www.tez.justgotowned.com/ srry man had to do it lol

Banned

Originally posted by ::HiGhTiMeZ::
    yo TEZ chceck it hahaha * * http://www.tez.justgotowned.com/ * *srry man had to do it lol * *
    LMFAO

Dorn

its simple...let someone else be leader...similar thing happened to WarriorNation

Banned

guys it wasnt about being leader....i asked k2 if they can kick 2 people who dont play anymore from clan so i have the extra spots for actives

instead of just taking those out k2 disbanded clan for me

Banned

i just read there tickets back to me :blink: :wacko: they thought i wanted to leave clan....WTF i clearly even said "dont disband clan" i just want these 2 people out

there response we have taken you out of clan and disbaned it for you :blink: :wacko:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast