CrnaC aka Goca_60percent

This is a discussion on CrnaC aka Goca_60percent within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Goca_60percent is my second character (that is not baned yet cause of some mistake or something similar) And, first, I ...
Page: 1

CrnaC

Default CrnaC aka Goca_60percent

Goca_60percent is my second character (that is not baned yet cause of some mistake or something similar)

And, first, I just want to say ppl who don't know me and telling me that Im some winning idiot, for all those who wanna know with who I play this game, with who I make partys, and who are my friends, today I take one SS of one exp party...

and who don't know this guys in my party, and play on Dies...need to change server of playing

And, second, I wanna thnx (maybe Doc should need too, cause topic was his) to URunfasterwithaknife for locking topic about Doc's blocked account. Once more, I'm glad that You got ur account back, Doc.
    Also, I think that that he will soon lock this topic as well, cause I already now see that Rentzusuken will start flaming all people around.

I sincerely hope that this will not happend.

I just want to show ppl that I'm not some macroer who know no1. One more thing that You all are not have on Your minds is: plenty of ppl don't read forums.

Tnx to all, I'm still standing.

Banned

so you want to tell us you are a special macroer?

CrnaC

no. I make mistake while writing it. Of course.

I wanna say that I'm real player and have friends who are good guys. Not some dupers, cheaters, etc...

DieWithMyKiss

ur hp is absolutly horrible for a priest.

Banned

so you are using your friends to be 1337? I should try this too :huh:

TunaFishyMe

lol..dude..stop this nonesense..you are making yourself look stupid

Banned

who are you talking to ?

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

He LOCKED his topic because Doc1 wasn't banned his account was being worked on by a GM to fix things that should have been fixed before. And the only person i know from that SS is Forsete, so what's the big deal ?

Banned

teoman, leader of cheater,macroer and lurer clan BURGUESIA and foresete good gun

Rentzusuken

LOL, you mention my name and don't expect me to reply? Fuck you in your ignorance. Anybody can run around, ESPECIALLY a priest, and get invited into a random party. You're PL, hurray for you! Does that prove these people accepted your invite more than someone quit and you were defaulted PL? Maybe this proves that the priest is on the same account as the rogue? Oh, no, perhaps this screenshot proves that you are that priest and not using another's SS? Hmm, no, all this post proves is how dumb you are and provides further proof on how much you like to whine. The only people who get flamed are you and the idiots who are possibly dumber than you are for coming to try to "defend" you.

Nothing more to say, you say it all for me. :lol:

Banned

crnac fuktart aehuaehuaheuaheuaheuaheu

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    LOL, you mention my name and don't expect me to reply? *Fuck you in your ignorance. *Anybody can run around, ESPECIALLY a priest, and get invited into a random party. *You're PL, hurray for you! *Does that prove these people accepted your invite more than someone quit and you were defaulted PL? *Maybe this proves that the priest is on the same account as the rogue? *Oh, no, perhaps this screenshot proves that you are that priest and not using another's SS? *Hmm, no, all this post proves is how dumb you are and provides further proof on how much you like to whine. *The only people who get flamed are you and the idiots who are possibly dumber than you are for coming to try to "defend" you.

Nothing more to say, you say it all for me. :lol:
    +1
    they were looking for someone to keep them alive while they xp, not a friend

@weed - stop with the pointless posts

Banned

ahoy

CrnaC

DiewithmyKiss, YES...of course that I have small Hp...this is my second character that I don't use at all. Thats just explain more that I've have another account, that is blocked.

w33dstyle...so...teoman is macroer and lurer...nice...WHY he is not baned, and I'm?! And in future, try to think before u speak!

Rentzusuken...I can tell u one thing, man...U have some serious problem. I don't know what it is, but I know u have it. Or you are single chield in family, or u don't have any real friend (that explain why u spent that much time on forum, shiting around), or u have some seriuos sickness (like some brain virus or something)...I don't know what is it, but if u ask me...I think that ur mother don't give u enough milk when u was a kid. Maybe, but just maybe I'm wrong...and actually I don't even don't want to know, but I know what I know...and that is...FUK OFF FROM MY THREAD!!

Btw, I was thinking that this kind of forums have some moderators, some1 who working around this things, reading posts, watching ppl's behaviour...
    but, it seems that is not like that.

Im sorry that this forum dont have administrator/moderator which should ban guys like u, Rentzusuken, cause since I saw u...u do only one thing: SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT...then EAT, EAT, EAT (same shit)...then SHIT, SHIT....

Somebody should ban u, not from forum, not from game, somebody should ban u from streets, u r dangerous for enviroment.

Stay away from me, man. I was thinking that u r just pist off, and that u shit cause of it. But now i see that u r not nervous small winning kid, u r crazy, dude.

Stay away! Please, stay away!Or I will call the police!!

Btw, things are same. I want my hard_leveled charachter back.
    AND....Gamers FIRST!!!