Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Uhhh, yes, The3Bears, about good Old Babybash

This is a discussion on Uhhh, yes, The3Bears, about good Old Babybash within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well where shall i start, Im sure you've seen us around The3bears. Everyone in it went to the same school ...
Page: 1

ScareyBear

Default Uhhh, yes, The3Bears, about good Old Babybash

Well where shall i start, Im sure you've seen us around The3bears.

Everyone in it went to the same school we decided to make a clan some of us burned some usd, and got geared.
    I had a rogue, UnOLaCoNoCo, I bought him for $300, I got sick of it and traded 1.5bill and UnO for Babybash's Warrior. Which was all good I spent some usd and got the warrior geared, I started Grinding Dm's constant(or atleast when I could, damn Yuna_ and eternity ), To help gear my friends. All was going well until SneakyBear got hacked, Major Set-Back, but I couldnt let my friends go to nothing. Thats how it began....

Babybash messaged me on msn, about 2-3 days ago, requesting some emails I might have used on UnOLaCoNoCo. He lost the account and needed some suggested emails(so i thought), I gave him 3, he said didnt work, those where the only 1's i used but thought I will just give whatever 1's i had. Which I did, he responded with Will is AFK still, fair enough. Now 2-3 days Later I get dc'd from merchant hmm... Invalid Password, My friend Shiftybear tracks my warrior down ingame hes at luferson, trading items to Negrolias(aka Babybash's priests Alt noob). There my warrior is standing there naked being stripped.

I accidently gave babybash my warriors email he took the email, secret answer which he already knew and Bam, theres the password.
    Out of all this he says, because u ks'd me on a boss(wtf?) which that boss was OBL, His cousin Denox is Sydekick.

Banned

I go to get my skele belt from majix on d1 lufer so I can sell it and I get blamed at for hacking you?

I still do not have my sin back and how the fuck can you ks me off of a boss if I don't have a char?

DO NOT EVEN TRY TO SAY I HAVE ACCESS TO TEMPESTS BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER KNOWN HIS ID OR PASSWORD.

You can point your finger at me all you want. I don't give a damn, I haven't played this game in 2 weeks and I no longer have anything to come back to in KO.

DarK

who said anything about temp?

Banned

he did and you shouldn't be talking Dark. Temp got's hacked with no new ip's on his account.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Default Re: Uhhh, yes, The3Bears, about good Old Babybash

Originally posted by ScareyBear
    Well where shall i start, Im sure you've seen us around The3bears.

Everyone in it went to the same school we decided to make a clan some of us burned some usd, and got geared. *
    I had a rogue, UnOLaCoNoCo, I bought him for $300, I got sick of it and traded 1.5bill and UnO for Babybash's Warrior. Which was all good I spent some usd and got the warrior geared, I started Grinding Dm's constant(or atleast when I could, damn Yuna_ and eternity ), To help gear my friends. All was going well until SneakyBear got hacked, Major Set-Back, but I couldnt let my friends go to nothing. Thats how it began....

Babybash messaged me on msn, about 2-3 days ago, requesting some emails I might have used on UnOLaCoNoCo. He lost the account and needed some suggested emails(so i thought), I gave him 3, he said didnt work, those where the only 1's i used but thought I will just give whatever 1's i had. Which I did, he responded with Will is AFK still, fair enough. Now 2-3 days Later I get dc'd from merchant hmm... Invalid Password, My friend Shiftybear tracks my warrior down ingame hes at luferson, trading items to Negrolias(aka Babybash's priests Alt noob). There my warrior is standing there naked being stripped. *

I accidently gave babybash my warriors email he took the email, secret answer which he already knew and Bam, *theres the password.
    Out of all this he says, because u ks'd me on a boss(wtf?) which that boss was OBL, His cousin Denox is Sydekick.
    even tho im pretty damn sure its not Babybash

and, also what you give is what you get

evenson

Haha, babybash gets more sketchy by the day <_<

DreAdSlay3R

lol its so babybash. gg babybash

ScareyBear

You even kept/resold the char after Nightshift pulled a noobi move. You need to know the Secret answer to change the password, your a fucking little snake and thats all there is too it. Yea u where there trading SKele but that wasnt all.
    Friggen Joke.

Skip

Seeing as I really don'tgive a shit and no longer play, I can't be assed to understand the details or accusations of this thread. However, I did sell Babybash a rogue earing for USD and had absolutely no problems with the transaction. I also ran into no problems with him while in 8ball. Aside from that incident with the Rom which appears to be a misunderstanding, (and yes, I feel he should have payed back the victems) I have never seen him do anything to suggest that he is not trustworthy.

Chronos

Originally posted by DreAdSlay3R
    lol its so babybash. gg babybash
    u shouldnt talk. *cough* Thief *cough*

ScareyBear

*UPDATE*

ShiftyBear Just came back from Work to find himself dc'd
    INvalid Password FTL

R.I.P. The3Bears /sigh

Originally posted by Skip
    Seeing as I really don'tgive a shit and no longer play, I can't be assed to understand the details or accusations of this thread. However, I did sell Babybash a rogue earing for USD and had absolutely no problems with the transaction. I also ran into no problems with him while in 8ball. Aside from that incident with the Rom which appears to be a misunderstanding, (and yes, I feel he should have payed back the victems) I have never seen him do anything to suggest that he is not trustworthy.
    Its called buliding trust.
    You do real deals with the small items, so you look trustworthy.
    Then BAM you'r in with the big stuff by scamming accounts. :mellow:

Phosgene

i bought a char of babybash , it was a good deal , and i still have it .
    its been exactly a week since i bought it and its all good...

Banned

BabyBash scammed Nexus' Raptor +7 in old times

ScareyBear

Originally posted by Phosgene
    i bought a char of babybash , it was a good deal , and i still have it .
    its been exactly a week since i bought it and its all good...
    Haha thats what I thought also...

Ooo and Shiftybear is hacked also, aka Denox aka Babybash's Cousin, is who we bought it off of... gg -.-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast