Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Uhhh, yes, The3Bears, about good Old Babybash

This is a discussion on Uhhh, yes, The3Bears, about good Old Babybash within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by W33dStyle BabyBash scammed Nexus' Raptor +7 in old times who the fuck is Nexus? don't try to ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by W33dStyle
    BabyBash scammed Nexus' Raptor +7 in old times
    who the fuck is Nexus? don't try to say I scammed anyone If even i don't know who the hell he is

gunit111

Originally posted by BabyBash
    I go to get my skele belt from majix on d1 lufer so I can sell it and I get blamed at for hacking you? *

I still do not have my sin back and how the fuck can you ks me off of a boss if I don't have a char?

DO NOT EVEN TRY TO SAY I HAVE ACCESS TO TEMPESTS BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER KNOWN HIS ID OR PASSWORD.

You can point your finger at me all you want. I don't give a damn, I haven't played this game in 2 weeks and I no longer have anything to come back to in KO.
    ever 1 knows he sell dupe shit and not trusting why buy shit from him rofl

Banned

Originally posted by gunit111+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gunit111)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash
    I go to get my skele belt from majix on d1 lufer so I can sell it and I get blamed at for hacking you? *

I still do not have my sin back and how the fuck can you ks me off of a boss if I don't have a char?

DO NOT EVEN TRY TO SAY I HAVE ACCESS TO TEMPESTS BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER KNOWN HIS ID OR PASSWORD.

You can point your finger at me all you want. I don't give a damn, I haven't played this game in 2 weeks and I no longer have anything to come back to in KO.
    ever 1 knows he sell dupe shit and not trusting why buy shit from him rofl[/b]
    lets bring up your IN that got dupe wiped

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123