Uhhhhhhhhh

This is a discussion on Uhhhhhhhhh within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is ko site down? or is it just me <_<...
Page: 1

Puke

Default Uhhhhhhhhh

is ko site down? or is it just me <_<

gtaguy

its down you sexy fool

Puke

pfft was just gonna give them 10$ for bronze :P

Infinitemadness

It ish down baba's. Shorry for the inconveniences sheee....It'llla shhooon return, shooo dont getchyor pantays in a wads sheee?

Aight I just got done watching a gangster movie, and well you know. It's down. It'll soon be back up.

Puke

still down :rollseyes:

does k2 want my money or not :blink:

cant even log in game cuz that new cool disconnect thing

Infinitemadness

I dont think it's a question about not wanting your money or not. What disconnect thing?

Puke

if you dont have prem.. and the servers r full if u try to click if auto dc h43r:

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Puke
    if you dont have prem.. and the servers r full if u try to click if auto dc *h43r:
    Last night during primetime, I logged into Ares, Server 1, non premium. Got in and pk'd for like 2 hours. I dont see the issue here tbh. Maybe it's just me, I dunno. And this was a char that was a no name, random char, first time in like months, 5 months maybe? Had no problems, even was dc'd, and got right back in. OH I was actually running around in the war, helped some low level finish his Lich quest even.

Puke

just read this topic now i dont get that dc anymore B) ][D ][ ][V][ ][D
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16298