Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

uktram4go scamer

This is a discussion on uktram4go scamer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ultram4go is a scamer so if he still offering something for $$$ dont buy from him. probably he sold his ...
Page: 1

ultram4go is a scamer so if he still offering something for $$$ dont buy from him. probably he sold his mage so he can play and selling items from other char. so i give u his details so u know dont send any money via WU

Juan Carlos Ramon Valdivia Valdivieso
    From Lima Peru

dont send him any money coz u will not get any items

NeronDomitius

how can u just jump in forum and talk that someone is scammer
    he maybe is, but u need proof, otherwise....

bb

ShaaKa

Do u have any proof?

Banned

hes the biggest wall glitcher in ares and has +9 items and shit so it doesnt surpirse me if he scammed you

NeronDomitius

hes the biggest wall glitcher in ares and has +9 items and shit so it doesnt surpirse me if he scammed you[/b]
    yeah, i know all that also, nut proof is proof...

hes the biggest wall glitcher in ares and has +9 items and shit so it doesnt surpirse me if he scammed you[/b]
    you forgot speedhacker

mike_thekiller

Arrow

you forgot speedhacker[/b]
    Well im kind of a new user here, but i&#39;ve been reading all about this guy Ultramago, about lammer and now scammer, i&#39;ve made bussiness with this guy, he isnt a scammer or lammer(past post) like those guys "bard" & "NordFront" were talking in fact he&#39;s very honest in this cases, about transactions and everything, i have proof about this, take a look, here im delivering a Warrior earring, because ultramago couldnt logged in, this was recently, so, is a proof, no matter how, he always try to be honest and close a deal in a really short time, i hope this will be good enough, and please leave this guy in peace, he&#39;s not playing anymore, that&#39;s the reason to sell all his items... <_<

daliskunk

Cool

LoL LoL LoL, So have +9 items is a prove of being scammer ???? Have u idea how many items +9 are in one server?? and the last question : Why u come and wanna fire ultr4mago with any prove, with any screen schoot maybe?, do u know even from where is him???

I really think u must get more info about what u saying, take any prove if u can do ( IF U CAN LOOOOL ) , and plz don&#39;t have us lose our time with false info .

What can I say about ultr4mago :

- Maybe more than 6 month of good friendship with him.
    - Never saw him in ilegal acctivite, and have talk about that many times, he hate KOXPers, and hate more duppers.
    - Have see many good items sell/buy by him, also with real cash. And no one was dupped.
    - He is not a kid with a PC who play only, believe me, he is so serius than anyone can dream all players will be like that.

And i&#39;m open if wanna talk anything with me have nothing to hide.

Daliskunk

RiseAgainst_

Why u come and wanna fire ultr4mago[/b]
    PLEASE DONT SHOOT

NeronDomitius

Well im kind of a new user here, but i&#39;ve been reading all about this guy Ultramago, about lammer and now scammer, i&#39;ve made bussiness with this guy, he isnt a scammer or lammer(past post) like those guys "bard" & "NordFront" were talking in fact he&#39;s very honest in this cases, about transactions and everything, i have proof about this, take a look, here im delivering a Warrior earring, because ultramago couldnt logged in, this was recently, so, is a proof, no matter how, he always try to be honest and close a deal in a really short time, i hope this will be good enough, and please leave this guy in peace, he&#39;s not playing anymore, that&#39;s the reason to sell all his items... <_<
    [/b]
    why did u erase ur name and lvl and didn&#39;t hide the name in the middle of the ss??

zzzzzzzzzzz...
    :lol:

mike_thekiller

why did u erase ur name and lvl and didn&#39;t hide the name in the middle of the ss??

zzzzzzzzzzz...
    :lol:[/b]
    was a mistake i&#39;ve been working all night and im kind of sleepy, but dont forget why im posting, im tired reading about Ultram4go, ultram4go did this... , used this ... , and all this crap without any proof, so i think this is a very solid proof for those (without brain) who said he&#39;s a scammer :angry: and things like that...

adN

zzzzzzzzzzz...
    :lol:[/b]

omg! press O aga!

Banned

LoL LoL LoL, So have +9 items is a prove of being scammer ???? Have u idea how many items +9 are in one server?? and the last question : Why u come and wanna fire ultr4mago with any prove, with any screen schoot maybe?, do u know even from where is him???

I really think u must get more info about what u saying, take any prove if u can do ( IF U CAN LOOOOL ) , and plz don&#39;t have us lose our time with false info .

What can I say about ultr4mago :

- Maybe more than 6 month of good friendship with him.
    - Never saw him in ilegal acctivite, and have talk about that many times, he hate KOXPers, and hate more duppers.
    - Have see many good items sell/buy by him, also with real cash. And no one was dupped.
    - He is not a kid with a PC who play only, believe me, he is so serius than anyone can dream all players will be like that.
    And i&#39;m open if wanna talk anything with me have nothing to hide.

Daliskunk[/b]
    r u a turk?

mike_thekiller

why r u asking?!

r u a turk?[/b]
    ultrafago was used to be in PropPatriot clan since babashoperForce aka RisingForce got dispanded so you cant excapt him to get non turk friends

and yes there several +9 items on ares some are legid others not anyway as sad it sound we wear allied with RF for few weeks and I can tell you this guy is the most famous retard on ares next to his stupid friends.
    if you ask him "ur babashoper?" he says no few days later u see B> blabla for $
    if you try to PK with him you can also take a lvl 60 turk from seeking it will be excapt the same masakre of noobshit
    and well few days after he lost his HellBlood +9 (biff wipe) he managed to get a sala +9 and like a month later a elexir +1x rebirth next to his +1+2+3 INs IBs ROLs FRs and so on...
    + you can ask the whole orc side on ares 40% of them will till you that hes a speedhacker

and yes I dont have proof of his items and the other shit because I dont feel like takin screenshots of a obviously duperbastard just so show his moron friends that he suck

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast