Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

uktram4go scamer

This is a discussion on uktram4go scamer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what's ur problem "nordfront", ultram4go mess with u, he did hurt u in the past?! and why always putting names!? ...
Page: 2

mike_thekiller

what's ur problem "nordfront", ultram4go mess with u, he did hurt u in the past?! and why always putting names!? would u like the name "NerdFront"?, i dont think so, and about all this speedhack, i think all was pretty clear in the pasts posts, about his cousin playing his account, about items and the same crappy subject "babashoper", He earned his money and spend it as he likes, buying items is his issue, im pretty sure, if u can buy some good items, u'll do, so shut up, and about playing pk , im pretty sure was his cousin playing too, again Shut up ... no offense

Banned

what's ur problem "nordfront", ultram4go mess with u, he did hurt u in the past?! and why always putting names!? would u like the name "NerdFront"?, i dont think so, and about all this speedhack, i think all was pretty clear in the pasts posts, about his cousin playing his account, about items and the same crappy subject "babashoper", He earned his money and spend it as he likes, buying items is his issue, im pretty sure, if u can buy some good items, u'll do, so shut up, and about playing pk , im pretty sure was his cousin playing too, again Shut up ... no offense [/b]
    plz go suck more turk cack theyll give u more items

mike_thekiller

like u did?! no thx , im sure u pretty good doing that

Banned

like u did?! no thx , im sure ur pretty good doing that[/b]
    im not the one here supporting a wall glitcher/speed hacker so ummm....yeah.....

so this is strange, I saw him speedhacking after he told that his "cousin" dont play his account anymore...
    and no I dont waste USD on fucking items cuz of several reasons like
    - babashoping = again TOS
    - its just sad and only non live ppl who dont have friends and skill need to do it
    - this items are just goddamn pixels on a screen go buy dunno a sexy undewear for ur GF or ur mum if your name is ultram4go instead of some fucking pixels

daliskunk

r u a turk?[/b]

JAJAJAJa good joke, i'm from mexico, and another non sense question, anyway Q VIVA MEXICO CABRONES !!!!

viva los tios?

mike_thekiller

who's supporting?! if u read the lasts posts, im very clear about who's the lammer (his cousin), and i dont support any kind of hack, if u read that "supporting hacks" plz post it, in other case Shut Up, this post is about scamming, wich isnt true about ultram4go ok?!

mike_thekiller

im not the one here supporting a wall glitcher/speed hacker so ummm....yeah.....[/b]
    who's supporting?! if u read the lasts posts, im very clear about who's the lammer (his cousin), and i dont support any kind of hack, if u read that "supporting hacks" plz post it, in other case Shut Up, this post is about scamming, wich isnt true about ultram4go ok?!

ultramago DO NOT HAVE A FUKING COUSIN it was HIM ALONE playing the account! HE was duping & cheating

and well for that he should been a scammer..
    actualy babashopers deserv to get scammed anyway and they deserv it double when they buy from such fucking cheaters like ultramago

mike_thekiller

ultramago DO NOT HAVE A FUKING COUSIN it was HIM ALONE playing the account! HE was duping & cheating

and well for that he should been a scammer..
    actualy babashopers deserv to get scammed anyway and they deserv it double when they buy from such fucking cheaters like ultramago[/b]

any proof!? so STFU...

I can proof it by my whole clan we all saw him talking "my cousin was speedhacking but i got other pw now so he cant play anymore" and several days later we saw him sprinting away from 3 rogues

so I personaly guess, he cheatet because of whatever reason, then he thoug fuck cheating I try it legid now and told every1 that it was his cousin playin with cheats. but he sucked to much to keep play legid and came back to cheating

and now gtfo of here u little turk and ask ur gaylord friend for some duped +9 items its already sad enough u made a new account just to defend ultradupo

:MOLDER:

ultramago admit he is babashoper i still remember his words " i have good busines in real life why i no buy items for $ and have fun in game" !! i think he is top 5 babashopers in game , and can bet he never saw drop in his KO life....
    also...he admit his caracter had cheats...no matter who play it is his caracter= ban plx ^^
    and last...he is noob ^^

<3 Molder

garfieldbr

nordfront u dont know nothing...
    kenny play in account ultramago also...
    and real owner
    and if he scammed some1 i really dont believe cuz he dont need do it
    he bought one item mine and was a normal sell and other ppl sold items for him without any problem
    about babashop my comment is... he do what want with he&#39;s money...
    if u have time for stay in moradon/eslant/cz making boss hunt and making money well good for you
    but if other guys dont have time for lost and have money why not buy items for usd?
    and about speedhack glitcher etc.. if he did i want see screen shot cuz alot ppl say same and nobody have fraps or screen shot
    hehe
    flame in other topic guys
    a topic start: scammed
    finish : babashoper speedhack blablabla
    and yeah dont post if dont have proof

mike_thekiller

I can proof it by my whole clan we all saw him talking "my cousin was speedhacking but i got other pw now so he cant play anymore" and several days later we saw him sprinting away from 3 rogues

so I personaly guess, he cheatet because of whatever reason, then he thoug fuck cheating I try it legid now and told every1 that it was his cousin playin with cheats. but he sucked to much to keep play legid and came back to cheating

and now gtfo of here u little turk and ask ur gaylord friend for some duped +9 items its already sad enough u made a new account just to defend ultradupo[/b]
    whos turk, r u blind?! nvm, everything for u is put names, and NerdFront, i dont waste any time answering a kid just offend with any proof? so STFU u morron

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast