Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

uktram4go scamer

This is a discussion on uktram4go scamer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nordfront u dont know nothing... kenny play in account ultramago also... and real owner and if he scammed some1 i ...
Page: 3

:MOLDER:

nordfront u dont know nothing...
    kenny play in account ultramago also...
    and real owner
    and if he scammed some1 i really dont believe cuz he dont need do it
    he bought one item mine and was a normal sell and other ppl sold items for him without any problem
    about babashop my comment is... he do what want with he's money...
    if u have time for stay in moradon/eslant/cz making boss hunt and making money well good for you
    but if other guys dont have time for lost and have money why not buy items for usd?
    and about speedhack glitcher etc.. if he did i want see screen shot cuz alot ppl say same and nobody have fraps or screen shot
    hehe
    flame in other topic guys
    a topic start: scammed
    finish : babashoper speedhack blablabla
    and yeah dont post if dont have proof[/b]
    1st he admit his caracter had speedhack but he didnt play on it ...
    2nd why play game when buy all out of game
    3th love u ^^

<3 Molder

@garfield
    http://www.knightonlineworld.com/end_user_agreement.php read point 6.) and 7.) there, u agreed to this terms as u made ur account

@the turk with 9posts
    allah allah amkk sieeeeee
    go cry emo kid, you got hardly owned and now u run away because you dont got any counters anymore u want a proof? feel free to ask every RisingForce member, Symbiosis member and every player on Karus side on ares abouth ur cheating fag friend
    adding another proof: he was in PATRIOT

jeff1991

@garfield
    http://www.knightonlineworld.com/end_user_agreement.php read point 6.) and 7.) there, u agreed to this terms as u made ur account

@the turk with 9posts
    go cry emo kid, you got hardly owned and now u run away because you dont got any counters anymore u want a proof? feel free to ask every RisingForce member, Symbiosis member and every player on Karus side on ares abouth ur cheating fag friend[/b]
    I must agree :unsure: B) :lol:

mike_thekiller

@garfield

@the turk with 9posts
    go cry emo kid, you got hardly owned and now u run away because you dont got any counters anymore u want a proof? feel free to ask every RisingForce member, Symbiosis member and every player on Karus side on ares abouth ur cheating fag friend
    adding another proof: he was in PATRIOT[/b]
    Again, whos the turk here?! can u see it?! r u talking about me Nerdfront?whos runaway, from you ?! <<lol>>owned?! whos owned,me?! i dont think so, cause i had proof, screenshot, and u?! asking who?! words are nothing without proof!, maybe u need some examples, i can say u are the biggest fag in all whole ares, maybe right maybe wrong who knows, i think thats a good example, but if this example is a fact damn, thats the reason why r u so anger with everyone, and u insult every sentence that u made :P

i have proof. actually few of them. 1 is receipt from WU. second few talks with ultram4go on msn. i could spend some money. i just wanted to warn others who would try to buy from him and send him money. thats why i wrote down his details. as every1knows selling stuff via WU is the dodgy thing. its all about trust. i did trust him and gave him the code. and didnt receive the item. i know ko is his bussines and he got a lot of money from ko. and if u got ur+9 item i think u r his friend or live in his country. or u r just his friend and come here to defend him

I thoug im not worth ur time... wy u keep reading and reply then? sad emo kid sad
    you need to live with it, I dont need to proof something as u can see nobody here belives u noob, now go cry in the corner or finaly kill urself bb

Amgm1

well for all stupid ppl that not understand, this idiot post that he is a scamer because he lost a elysium when ko delete items of bifrost for all noob, second ultramago is playing for 2 user more and all items that he have are legit and for all stupid ppl that say he is babashopper what is the problem is his money, all this ppl are enviousi if he want buy items with his money is his problem, why have problems for this? is his money more ppl say that you babashopper and dont say anything i can say more names of ppl that pay for items and lvl but is not my proble the unique thing that i say for all this stupid ppl is go the hell not have life for talk of a person that not make anything bad and before say something put a prove of this i can say i am the king of the world words is not a prove put screen shoot or video :angry:

i am a friend of ultramago and he is a man not a child and not need scamed any ppl

well for all stupid ppl that not understand, this idiot post that he is a scamer because he lost a elysium when ko delete items of bifrost for all noob, second ultramago is playing for 2 user more and all items that he have are legit and for all stupid ppl that say he is babashopper what is the problem is his money, all this ppl are enviousi if he want buy items with his money is his problem, why have problems for this? is his money more ppl say that you babashopper and dont say anything i can say more names of ppl that pay for items and lvl but is not my proble the unique thing that i say for all this stupid ppl is go the hell not have life for talk of a person that not make anything bad and before say something put a prove of this i can say i am the king of the world words is not a prove put screen shoot or video :angry:

i am a friend of ultramago and he is a man not a child and not need scamed any ppl[/b]
    at first I would go back to primary school and learn some english and second the biff wipe was.. holy shit.. 3? months ago. so wy the fuck he would need to make a topic today for a item he lost few months ago?

just for u, babashoping = again TOS in fact u can get banned for doin it. so just alone this is the perfect proof that ultramago is a cheater.

nird u r dumbass. i said i could afford loosing money. do u???? and i warn others. but as i can see if u loose 1$ u would shoot urself. for friend of ultrascammer. u can be his loyal asslicker i dont care. for others who want to buy from ultra. do what u want i dont care. still playing this stupid game. every day less and less.

well my last words in this useless topic full of fucking reatards (excapt molder)

@bard
    u deserved to get scammed anyway as stupid u are alone because you bought from that inzest child ultramago
    and no I cant afford loose money (like every brained human also does) because I rather spend my money in REAL things instead of pixels on a pc screen

@extremekoplayer
    I hope for you that a brain will grow up in ur head one day and till there keep asscrawling by ultramago emo kid

mike_thekiller

Exclamation

well my last words in this useless topic full of fucking reatards (excapt molder)

@bard
    u deserved to get scammed anyway as stupid u are alone because you bought from that inzest child ultramago
    and no I cant afford loose money (like every brained human also does) because I rather spend my money in REAL things instead of pixels on a pc screen

@extremekoplayer
    I hope for you that a brain will grow up in ur head one day and till there keep asscrawling by ultramago emo kid[/b]
    I dont know whats ur problem NerdFront? and yes this is useless, cause always u want last word, and whats all about brain?, im pretty sure that u dont have 1, because a person with brain, talk with proof and not insulting or acussing without them!!!i have realized that u "NerdFront" r just a kid, and ur parents dont support as u wish, thats the reason why u hate babashoppers, cuz they can pay for what they want and u dont... :P

patorox

ultrafago was used to be in PropPatriot clan since babashoperForce aka RisingForce got dispanded so you cant excapt him to get non turk friends

and yes there several +9 items on ares some are legid others not anyway as sad it sound we wear allied with RF for few weeks and I can tell you this guy is the most famous retard on ares next to his stupid friends.
    if you ask him "ur babashoper?" he says no few days later u see B> blabla for $
    if you try to PK with him you can also take a lvl 60 turk from seeking it will be excapt the same masakre of noobshit
    and well few days after he lost his HellBlood +9 (biff wipe) he managed to get a sala +9 and like a month later a elexir +1x rebirth next to his +1+2+3 INs IBs ROLs FRs and so on...
    + you can ask the whole orc side on ares 40% of them will till you that hes a speedhacker

and yes I dont have proof of his items and the other shit because I dont feel like takin screenshots of a obviously duperbastard just so show his moron friends that he suck[/b]
    I hate lvl 60 turks, they think they rock so much and dont do crap

daliskunk

Well i&#39;m sorry to say that, but do u have nothing else to do :unsure: ??? I have quit the forum for like 6 hour and now there is many new mesaje saying nothing, giving no more info to the subject and STILL GIVING FALSE INFO <_< , the character was get it up by 2 player, i know the real names of them but have non sense give it, and once again YES a cousin play also the account, that say nothing about he use speedhack, and c&#39;mon we all know that ur jalous for not being so good as him , or haven&#39;t items like him, so plzzzzz stop crying about what have other and what u don&#39;t, just begin to work and get ur own fuc**** items as he do. B)

:MOLDER:

lol close topic plz, someone can read this and think its normal and ok spend thousands of usd for game....
    and also to amgm ( biggest gay ever ^^ ) your friend ultra mago admit his caracter had speedhack but he didnt play on it...so it is still his caracter...!!! and after all he isnt kid we know that ,but for someone that age i excpect know earn items ingame..no babashop !!!

<3 Molder !!

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

hahahaha dude u must be crazy, ultramago recognized using speed hacks, him and his cousin, ppl who have fought him know about that, noone could reach him, not even rogues, so dont come here saying that hes clean because he is not a legit player -.-

and on the part u are saying ppl is jealous .....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

dont get mad but......o well

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast