Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ULTIMA DEAD :D " in bifrost "

This is a discussion on ULTIMA DEAD :D " in bifrost " within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if a turk killed a boss it dosent count as a success cause it obviously wasnt done legitly...
Page: 2

if a turk killed a boss it dosent count as a success cause it obviously wasnt done legitly

Mavetse

near 10k hp at lvl 73, with not even 4k mana? must be what fp goblin build?[/b]
    thats wat i said

Banned

thats wat i said[/b]
    i bet he has what 400 or 500 ac unbuff? lol. that is depending if these guys do have +2s and +3s, i dunno i don't play edana oO

FP gob build would even have more mana then that at 73, possibly plate build.

Ayman4u

lol so ure lieing here cause not many play edana??

99.99% of people in sultan have +0 or better uniques n most have +8 weapon n armor... just take tht dedex for examply.. he has dual +2 rof, maybe +3's now.. +9giga, +9/+10 shells, +3 earrings, +2/+3 neck n belt
    and its not hard for them to kill ultima seeing they killed dragon 2nd week of fd patch[/b]
    I would never intend to lie for any reason and i know Edana players will see that too so don't accuse me of lying Samrt jay -_-, i SAID "MOST of them " didnt say all have and its true many have +7 shells and +7 weapons +0 +1 uniques believe it or not its up to you also yes there is some with +8s items which i guess all the server got it at the time of 74lvl bug wasn't hard to buy these items and you know in the SS there is alot of Ppl u know low lvls or friends were in your clan b4 like 72 , Denix

- you yourself aslo was in sultans clan and you know they r nothing comparing to your clan now the biggest Dupers on edana IMsorry that "MOST" of them with Duped gear +8s +9s also november clan

Ayman4u

LOL @ ur hp[/b]
    not my char i took the Pic from clannie i wasn't online to Kill it with them -_- they are uploading the fraps atm

3am GN ^_^

i thought the msngrs heal ultima ?

they do private

and 9.8k undying buff is around 6000-6100 hp unbuffed :/

prob full hp lol, drop sux mayb nex time..

all of cz could barely kill the ultima lol duno :S nice

If this is real Ceasar's Sultans clan, I couldn't care less about pic or video. They never could kill even kekurikekaka legit way. KKthanxbb oky men...

Because of those fags I boycott even sultan condoms, because I doubt they last any use like Ceasar&#39;s fags in cz <_<

Infinitemadness

If this is real Ceasar&#39;s Sultans clan, I couldn&#39;t care less about pic or video. They never could kill even kekurikekaka legit way. KKthanxbb oky men...

Because of those fags I boycott even sultan condoms, because I doubt they last any use like Ceasar&#39;s fags in cz <_<[/b]

lol

Banned Senior Member

I remember when Edana first came out, Sultan clan members had 2.1b on each char and +8 shards/chitin sets while still lvl 3x

Kailean

bugged ultima, because the servant doesnt attack u.

oh and cesar still gives every1 50 abyss firess be4 u start felankor? :lol:

tell me if some1 will kill it legitly

they do private
    and 9.8k undying buff is around 6000-6100 hp unbuffed :/[/b]
    its more i think.. warrior with 76 warrior with hp set 7 and ss is about 7k.... undy him he is over 10k almost eleven

ps yeaaa they dupers but still who else killed this on any server..... also dupers calling others dupers its priceless

C^^

mmmm servent not even attacking says everything ..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast