Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Ultima Necklace & Blue Chest for Chapter 6

This is a discussion on Ultima Necklace & Blue Chest for Chapter 6 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by CooLTanG I'd like a screenshot of this so called Titanium Necklace, because I believe that's just a ...
Page: 4

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CooLTanG View Post
    I'd like a screenshot of this so called Titanium Necklace, because I believe that's just a rumor, I have looked in the tbls and have yet to find it. I welcome that u prove me wrong, I'll have to rework the coding to include it on the kok Necklace category.
    asfaik it is made by private server owners, i never seen it anywhere on officials KO, only ppl who plays private servers has this neck so i am 95% sure it is private server item only

angelsdream

titanium neck was just a photoshoped pic Miaouss made a long time ago ><

Liman

sad event sad reward :S

skillzz

yup sadness....

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    seriously you guys always whine.. If you get a shitty item you say its a shitty item. If you get a super rare item you say its a shitty item. What item is good in your eyes?
    im just gunna assume this is a girl just because of how she bitches about everyone complaining about the shit ko does....but thats a typical woman bitch bitch whine whine about our bitching.....STFU damb if we wanted someone to tell us bad shit about our bitching we would of invited our girlfriends to the forums so they can do it just because noone els is doing it doesnt meen you get to be queen of complaining about bitching...maby if oyu stop your bitching we might stop our bitching... probly not but it would make me happyer if you stfu anyone els??

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234