Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Ultima Necklace for Ch.6 KOF

This is a discussion on Ultima Necklace for Ch.6 KOF within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; woot i just gave 2 necks to the reall one in c west...
Page: 5

Banned

woot i just gave 2 necks to the reall one in c west

Banned

Got 9 necks traded to collecter =D
    Fingers crossed for good shit ;o

Also selling 2 necks in C-west D:

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    The chapter 7 story is now up.

Its clear the Necklaces are being used to place a dark soul. Into a chained slave known as Kronos.

Unlikely you will be rewarded for evil and betraying your nation.

Too Long You Wont Read. Official Knight Online World Website - KOL Forever
    nope...

as far as i know they didnt place 237462387462364327 necklaces on that guy, just one.

Banned Senior Member

So if you trade it in? you will get nothing?

Banned Senior Member

Now in Pathos ! Next hour logos and ronark!

Banned Senior Member

Now in Logos

Banned Senior Member

5 minuts later in Ronark !

Banned Senior Member

now girakon

Hehe
    When royalcollector was in carnac west i tryed to trade him many times but without success.
    Then someone said that gm shalice is online so i pmed him and sayd something like:
    "Why cant k2 make this event be easyer to everyone, becoues now so many of us will miss this too. And royalcollector havent accepted my trade so far."

Then GM did teleport me and royalcollector to werewolfes and traded me.
    He took my necklase and gm said in hes own chat.
    "HAPPY NOW?"

Banned Senior Member

He is akara now! Carnac east 20minuts later !

Banned Senior Member

East now -> west soon.. oh they also displaying it at twitter now so i stop post.
    Last edited by tenzin; 10-15-2009 at 05:06 PM.

"I was expecting it to have been much more difficult to get a hold of one of these, really. A necklace granted by Ultima himself... a tiny shard of his strength, steeped in the energies of the Bifrost for countless ages..." the man mused as he held the necklace aloft in the light, watching it gleam brightly. "To think that he granted one to every warrior who stood with him in the fight on Dragon Island and that the fools are practically throwing them away. Such short-sightedness... but no matter. This will accelerate the summoning beyond expectations."

So we're idiots for giving away our necklaces to the enemy....hmmm i hope the enemy gives nice rewards at least....dammit....maybe this is k2's way or clearing the servers of so many ultima necks, who knows.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    "I was expecting it to have been much more difficult to get a hold of one of these, really. A necklace granted by Ultima himself... a tiny shard of his strength, steeped in the energies of the Bifrost for countless ages..." the man mused as he held the necklace aloft in the light, watching it gleam brightly. "To think that he granted one to every warrior who stood with him in the fight on Dragon Island and that the fools are practically throwing them away. Such short-sightedness... but no matter. This will accelerate the summoning beyond expectations."

So we're idiots for giving away our necklaces to the enemy....hmmm i hope the enemy gives nice rewards at least....dammit....maybe this is k2's way or clearing the servers of so many ultima necks, who knows.
    lucky i still got 9

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post

Ofcourse you are, did you really think k2 would note down every god damn name and numbers of necks traded on every server and then inject shitloads of uniques just for an event?

Think again, i think you're playing the wrong game

Little archer Senior Member

retards lol, the gm said that giving the necklaces to the royal collector is to counter the spell that those two are crafting on kronos...

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast