Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Ultima Necklace for Ch.6 KOF

This is a discussion on Ultima Necklace for Ch.6 KOF within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If he comes again his nae is just RoyalCollector, hes a human, male, and he used bezeor on cwest so ...
Page: 6

If he comes again his nae is just RoyalCollector, hes a human, male, and he used bezeor on cwest so ppl could see him, i traded him 2 necks and cant wait to see what we get

Well I didn't get a chance to hand in my ultima necklace. I'm stuck with mine. Actually like i said before I only paid 75mil for it. I saw the royalcollector twice, and spam traded him, but it was too packed both times, he dc'ed, and i'll just have to see if they have any purpose in new expansion.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Well I didn't get a chance to hand in my ultima necklace. I'm stuck with mine. Actually like i said before I only paid 75mil for it. I saw the royalcollector twice, and spam traded him, but it was too packed both times, he dc'ed, and i'll just have to see if they have any purpose in new expansion.
    well its only 75 mil and by reading this.. maybe it was a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    "I was expecting it to have been much more difficult to get a hold of one of these, really. A necklace granted by Ultima himself... a tiny shard of his strength, steeped in the energies of the Bifrost for countless ages..." the man mused as he held the necklace aloft in the light, watching it gleam brightly. "To think that he granted one to every warrior who stood with him in the fight on Dragon Island and that the fools are practically throwing them away. Such short-sightedness... but no matter. This will accelerate the summoning beyond expectations."

So we're idiots for giving away our necklaces to the enemy....hmmm i hope the enemy gives nice rewards at least....dammit....maybe this is k2's way or clearing the servers of so many ultima necks, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    retards lol, the gm said that giving the necklaces to the royal collector is to counter the spell that those two are crafting on kronos...

I was reading the storyline and it was the bad guys who were using the necklaces to summon pathos cypher, and poking fun at those who gave the ultima necklaces away for nothing. Whats the deal with that? Maybe the ultima necklaces are going to be good for something else. We just need to give them to the right people at the right time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Twoods View Post
    I was reading the storyline and it was the bad guys who were using the necklaces to summon pathos cypher, and poking fun at those who gave the ultima necklaces away for nothing. Whats the deal with that? Maybe the ultima necklaces are going to be good for something else. We just need to give them to the right people at the right time.
    what u mean? so people get nothing for handin in their ultima necks?

Ignore Me Senior Member

Korlash talks about updates beginning next week.

Forget I said prizes.
    Last edited by ashet; 10-17-2009 at 02:23 PM. Reason: I read something wrong. zzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmashUp View Post
    what u mean? so people get nothing for handin in their ultima necks?
    well no I'm sure the ones who gave the Ultima Neclklaces will get something, but I'm not so sure it will be something that great. It just seems to me that giving the necklaces away is almost a betrayal of Ultima's faith of sorts. I tried to give mine away but couldn't because there were too many people so I'm hoping this will work out in my favor. My point is that the story makes me think that the bad guys are laughing at us for giving them away so easily and making it easier for them. Maybe having a few ultima necklaces will come in handy in the future.

Banned Senior Member

Where is our reward? K2 scammed all again ?

Ignore Me Senior Member

All over. No.

Apparently we need to sell them before this day ends to sundries in Moradon!

http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/n...918053999457619

Date: 10.22.2009 Subject: KO Forever Chapter 7 Update
    Hail Knights!

The Elder Council sent the Royal Collector on a quest recently to collect Ultima Necklaces. Unfortunately the Council has deemed that not enough of these necklaces were collected. In order to expel the ominous force that entrenches the lands, the Council has made a decree that users must turn in the Ultima Necklaces. You have by the end of Thursday (KOL Standard Time) to trade the necklaces to [Sundries] Zarta in Moradon.

- The Elder Council

zrocker0404

so what if u dont?

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zrocker0404 View Post
    so what if u dont?
    Might be act of genius.
    Might miss out.

I just cut and paste the whole thing. Everyone has a brain and free will.

Most wont. Most wont know.

What about people who are on vacation and not in-game for this ?

are they penalized for still having ultima necks

i feel bad for people that may have been using them, and they come back and the ultima neck was wiped

Ignore Me Senior Member

I feel bad for anyone using them. They coming back from noob hospice?

Banned Senior Member

noway that i delete them i keep them * k2

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

its a trap!
    dont give it sundries!!!!!
    they try to collect them all, to change the ultima neck to another pwnage neck.
    Or do u rlly think everyone, who give the ultima necks away get a nice item?
    I dont think so, since nearly everyone had this neck

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast