Um wow...

This is a discussion on Um wow... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why can't this buggy game get anything right? This game is just so full of bugs. I bought Gold Premium ...
Page: 1

Road

Default Um wow...

Why can't this buggy game get anything right? This game is just so full of bugs. I bought Gold Premium today and I never got a trina. I don't even care about the Trina. It's the principle of the thing that pisses me off. The management KNOWS about problems like this and they intentionally ignore it. Now the have done it. They have scammed me out of what I payed for. Companies can not promise something but never give you what you pay for. I'm reporting this to BBB. I don't even care if I get the trina that's supposed to come with Gold. I want to see k2 fucking BURN!

Btw, guys I think gold premium is scam for the boss drops rates. We'ved killed 12 bosses today and I looted 8 of them. Every time I looted, they coined and some non-premium looter looted them and we started getting Uniques. He came up with some bs claim that the warrior class has a better drop rate than rogues. Sad thing is I was started to believe him. I looted 8 bosses with gold. He looted 4 and 3 of them droped and he doesn't have premium. 30% DROP RATE INCREASE MY ASS! K2 NEEDS TO ACTUALLY PROVE THAT THIS STUFF WORKS! God Damn this game and its fucking bugs. Fuck you k2, fuck you.

/end_rant

quit then...

/close_rant