um wtf help pls

This is a discussion on um wtf help pls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im trying to log onto my char lfezl to accept some quests and stuff to lvl him and im geting ...
Page: 1

Default um wtf help pls

im trying to log onto my char lfezl to accept some quests and stuff to lvl him and im geting other people characters. one of the guys was a lvl 55 sin with glowy shards and FPs + dont know cuz i didnt log him. how do i get my char back? ive seen about 5 diff accs all orc.

king arthur

lmao :wacko:

Default Re: um wtf help pls

Originally posted by minkofdoom
    im trying to log onto my char lfezl to accept some quests and stuff to lvl him and im geting other people characters. one of the guys was a lvl 55 sin with glowy shards and FPs + dont know cuz i didnt log him. how do i get my char back? ive seen about 5 diff accs all orc.
    I just lost those items on my lvl 55 sin... hmm...

JOKING ASUUASUHAUHUASUHAUUHSUSHAUhasuhuasuhsuhsua

ReiRei

why leve him? thought you were quitting <_<

i am as soon as i get xbox live in my room. right now i can only play near the computer guz we have a gay ass router that doesnt work for my wireless receptor..and besides ill do what i want and ur post is way off topic. help would be nice. im tired of getting karus characters that arnt mine.

Default Re: um wtf help pls

Originally posted by minkofdoom

lol db is fucked.