Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NP Transfer -> Medals

This is a discussion on NP Transfer -> Medals within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Doesnt this concern anyone? GMs better be strick on NP tranfer now. Or else its gonna be a super efficient ...
Page: 1

Doesnt this concern anyone? GMs better be strick on NP tranfer now. Or else its gonna be a super efficient way to earn money. Gold farmers la :S

Uzu

The producer answeared on a question about np transfers that there'll be something like a 'script' ingame and when transferers are transferring, they get a sweet auto ban. hope it wasn't just a bluff.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

How can they impliment that though? I mean you can np transfer during war..hell even during bifrost.

Uzu

How can they impliment that though? I mean you can np transfer during war..hell even during bifrost.[/b]
    i remember a duper banning script on a priv server and it really worked gr8, why shouldn't k2 be able to make a np transferer script? almost nothing is impossible

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

i dunno if they will be able to do it :/ but why would you bring this into the game knowing damn well that this will fuck up the servers...

they fuked usko with medails... auto ban for np transferers? in war, invasion, bifrost all kill info is hidden... and about script? so if somebody will got too much kills, he will get auto ban? what about legit GG players or some luckies with ks last hit? auto ban too?
    its only my opinion, but medails will ruin game badly...

autoban ill get innocent ppl, just remove the medal system.

sexyrexy

why would you bother np transfering just to get medals.. just trade in the np and trade the metals...

Vicious

why would you bother np transfering just to get medals.. just trade in the np and trade the metals...[/b]
    What?

You earn more np then you lose.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

they fuked usko with medails... auto ban for np transferers? in war, invasion, bifrost all kill info is hidden... and about script? so if somebody will got too much kills, he will get auto ban? what about legit GG players or some luckies with ks last hit? auto ban too?
    its only my opinion, but medails will ruin game badly...[/b]
    they could auto ban if you killed the same perso a ceertsain amoiunt of times with in a certain amount of time like same person 10 times in 2 minutes.....the same person..there are some ways they could do it...

Zaczaco11

they could auto ban if you killed the same perso a ceertsain amoiunt of times with in a certain amount of time like same person 10 times in 2 minutes.....the same person..there are some ways they could do it...[/b]
    are u on lsd when ever you type cuz its really messed up lol

we have alredy had a nice transfer at Pathos...

its only my opinion, but medails will ruin game badly...[/b]

It might be hidden from you.. But it's not hidden from the code.. Everything in the game is logged. How you think they managed to return all items from merchant hack?

why would you bother np transfering just to get medals.. just trade in the np and trade the metals...[/b]
    you can doubles your NP via pus np scroll... long live the np transfer...

they could auto ban if you killed the same perso a ceertsain amoiunt of times with in a certain amount of time like same person 10 times in 2 minutes.....the same person..there are some ways they could do it...[/b]
    yea maybe..if you kill someone more then like XX amount per XX time make it so no one gains or loses NP. dunno what would be a good amount of kills per time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast