Umm...Is It just my timing or what?

This is a discussion on Umm...Is It just my timing or what? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Have I just not been on line during Bifrost or did they really not put it back in game like ...
Page: 1

Have I just not been on line during Bifrost or did they really not put it back in game like they were suppossed to? I thought I saw a post somewhere saying they didnt put Bifrost in afterall but now I cant find anything on it.

SO, IS BIFROST BACK?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

"Not yet."

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

They still didn't bring it back yet? I guess when we played the Beta, we should have seen this coming...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Have I just not been on line during Bifrost or did they really not put it back in game like they were suppossed to? I thought I saw a post somewhere saying they didnt put Bifrost in afterall but now I cant find anything on it.

SO, IS BIFROST BACK?[/b]
    bifrost might have ben replaced with. jurad mountain 'think about it' both have gems and require a good level to participate, onl;y differance is you can not plan what humansd or orcs you are going up against...and i think thats the plan so people can not nation transfer.
    hint hint..

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ofc... all k2 did was just add more bugs into the game...what more did you expect? they release a patch 2 soon, and they should have done more testing, but ofc not, they wanted 2 get it out so we all get fked ^^ gg k2