Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fuck K2..

This is a discussion on Fuck K2.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so its been about 2 weeks since my char was banned for "macroing" I havent posted on ko4life yet but ...
Page: 1

so its been about 2 weeks since my char was banned for "macroing" I havent posted on ko4life yet but I made a big post about it on official forum, which I am now banned from, so ill tell my story..my char lvl 70 dual shards 8 full chitin set 8 ske rols some more junk and a shitload of gbs. char name iimpulse from cypher, so the day of my ban i spend 40$ on KC for nation transfer to karus and valkrie armors, i go to karus side and did nothing at all no xp what so ever, so then gorbag(cypher GM) logs on and decides to have boss event, of course i go to boss event although i was new to karus kinda sucked but i solod and got a few decent drops (boss event held in front of castle) so i kill an attila or 2 then am standing there waiting for next boss and suddenly dc/ed, so try logging back in bunch of times and get to my cahr hit start and get dced everytime....tried for about 20 minutes then said fuck it and went to slleep....next day i log on my KOL and yep sure - BANNED 999 DAYS MACROING AT SMILIDON - Orcgorbag, so this is fucking bullshit i never cheated never did anything at all and sure as shit was not macroing at smilidon, ive gotten a hold of gorbag several times he even stated he had proof of me "throwing" arrows out my daggers and gladly would post it- 2 weeks nothing yet, then few days later i ask him about the proof and why he has not posted and he says "I saw it i dont need proof" so i spend almost 1k on this game and this is the respect we get in return. a fraud ass GM that doesnt know what macro is apparently and asshole comments and lies. I called gorbag out on forum and talked to him in game many times and he has changed his story many times, at one point he stated I was leeching koxp party, and at another point throwing arrows out my daggers, which I never did neither of, most of this forum obv do not know me but I have no reason to lie to anyone, already given up hope on being unbanned even though I never cheated, just letting you all know that if you aren't enjoying this game too much sell your shit on ebay like all the other smart people before you get banned for playing legit. This company is really the most worthless pile of shit ever and I cant believe I gave them fuckers money, 2 yrs of countless hours to be banned for no fucking reason by a dumbass GM, my advice to anyone ebay.com oh and if any of you know gorbag tell him to shoot himself in the fucking face pls. ty bb K2 KO, time for a game ran by a real company.

zippy101

meditate and go guild wars

KOTillDeath

lol

G0D

Bye! xD

who'd wana play on cypher+9(should be named that) anyway?

Full of duped crap and corrupted gms... sigh i pitty the people who play there

:P yes well their leet items are pretty much balanced out by how much they suck ass, I am only mad because this GM say he banned me when he saw me, ok so I am an assasin, to shoot arrows out of daggers YOU MUST be skilled as archer, so I ask him to log on my char since he banned me when he saw me that is 100% way to see if I was using or not right...so his response is "i dont check accounts", i pour out the money for this company and was wrongfully banned and the assholes wont even check my account when there is a 100% way of checking whether I was using it or not...sad

KO4fun

:P yes well their leet items are pretty much balanced out by how much they suck ass, I am only mad because this GM say he banned me when he saw me, ok so I am an assasin, to shoot arrows out of daggers YOU MUST be skilled as archer, so I ask him to log on my char since he banned me when he saw me that is 100% way to see if I was using or not right...so his response is "i dont check accounts", i poor out the money for this company and was wrongfully banned and the assholes wont even check my account when there is a 100% way of checking whether I was using it or not...sad[/b]
    Turn in a CS ticket and wait , after your vent of course

Turn in a CS ticket and wait , after your vent of course[/b]
    lol...
    Date/Time: 2007-01-18 16:23:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: CS Rep30
    Remarks: Your account has been blocked for using third party tools. Your account will not be unblocked. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Service Team, CSR Quechuan.
    Entered by: CS Rep50
    Remarks: I regret to inform you that your account has been blocked on 1/14/2007 for using third-party tools in conjunction with playing Knight Online. All current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. Thank you for your understanding. -Knight Online Customer Support Team
    Entered by: CS Rep44
    Remarks: I regret to inform you that your account has been blocked on 1/14/2007 for using third-party tools in conjunction with playing Knight Online. All current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. Thank you for your understanding. -Knight Online Customer Support Team
    Entered by: CS Rep44
    yup..

>.< use the enter button... make spaces easier for the reader

KO4fun

>.< use the enter button... make spaces easier for the reader[/b]
    Does anyone else play the account?

hi rogue_of_defiance you never told me you were iimpulse... a.q

no1 else plays acct, mrscaro im not rogue_of_defiance noob -_- uve said that b4 too

that sucks, but thats what you get for playing on cypher. Any friend of GM there can ask him to ban someone they hate for no reason, so many horror stories from cypher. :mellow:

but im sure its same freaking ko4life account

MillionVoices

i feel so sorry for u

fucking gms

but im sure its same freaking ko4life account [/b]
    how so ? :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast