Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is it a fact that's a bug abuse?

This is a discussion on is it a fact that's a bug abuse? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Today we were in war and my dear friend Pipo told me that i am bug abuser, because when jail ...
Page: 1

Default is it a fact that's a bug abuse?

Today we were in war and my dear friend Pipo told me that i am bug abuser, because
    when jail door was open i runed in. I did it just for fun, and when door opened i ran out...
    So tell me your opinion please what do you think... Maybe cuz of that, game master should ban me, it would
    be a great opportunity to quit playing...

Hundreds of other people do it through out the servers, and nothing happens to them.

It's bug abusing. My friend got banned for 30 days because of that (2 years ago :P )

well i never thought he can act like that ;]

Little archer Senior Member

chances of getting banned for 30 days: 1/20

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

it was one war long ago in edana when a gm was there :O

at that time he banned like 20 ppl for jail bugg abuse but haven't seen it since then

yes its bug abuse. had a gm in a war about 3 months ago that put a message out saying stop jail buggin gin war unless you get banned

its also jail bug if you get to opposing nation base and run up to the outside wall of the jail so they cant attack you

Well, in fact it should be a bug abuse... however i find kinda pathetic that they can't add a "safe zone" in each nation jails... so then it would be a suicide to any one who get in the otherside jail

imo this is a bug abuse,

but it is also a lack from the game,

just think about all players who tight to the jail outside wall in order to dont get hit

Banned

everythin was said here, its bug abuse. used by total bunch of noobs or ppl which cannot stay alive for a minute , pathetic.

i dont think it is a bug

As your clan say to mine its a bug abuse ! Bug dont care about this war it was totally fun war nobdy was online

I always thought bugs are giving the abuser an advantage, yet I don't see any advantage in going to safezone of the opponent nation, where you can't be attacked by opponents but can't attack either.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    I always thought bugs are giving the abuser an advantage, yet I don't see any advantage in going to safezone of the opponent nation, where you can't be attacked by opponents but can't attack either.
    ok few exmaples:
    - mage whos in party runs there, so none can attack it, jail opens, army of enemy just pass him and goes away (wo this he would be death in 0,5 sec and goes all the way from his own jail back). When most of ppl are gone he tp whole party which can rush keeper / kill noobies, when they will about to die, they can run back to the "safe" zone, regroup heal themself and so on. In real one mage there is able to tp more than one party, if there are more than one partys which co-operating together, that can couse huge troubles if we talk about keeper.
    This scenario would never happend wo this bug abuse, one mage / one party can hardly stay online arround the keeper when jail opens
    - if any1 solo is all about waiting like lil b1tch at safe zone and looking for some noob who will run out from jail, kill him in 2 hits and than run (run means do 2 steps lol ) back to "safe" zone, i saw like bilion times ppl doing this for whole war. again this would never happen wo this bugging.

i belive its pretty clear

that is bug abuse beacuse the orcs cannot attack u when they should.. i think in some private servers its fixed since i was tanking orcs inside their jail when they attacked me in RisingKO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast