Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unable to buy Premium?

This is a discussion on Unable to buy Premium? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone else having problems buying premium with their credit cards? i tried my visa, discover, and visa ATM card... nothing ...
Page: 1

dogdog

Thumbs down

Anyone else having problems buying premium with their credit cards? i tried my visa, discover, and visa ATM card... nothing works

anyone else? i have 2 days premium remaining...

i was thinking about checking the "auto-renew" premium button in MYKOL... does anyone know if that checkbox works?

If so, does it renew gold premium... and what character does the TRINA go to???

please help

dogdog

so?

CuriositY

I don't know if that checkbox worth but.. I've my cc and its working !

I bought gold prem yestrday + 2100 KC before 2 hours , so its work. ( bought with CC )

Anyone else having problems buying premium with their credit cards? i tried my visa, discover, and visa ATM card... nothing works

anyone else? i have 2 days premium remaining...

i was thinking about checking the "auto-renew" premium button in MYKOL... does anyone know if that checkbox works?

If so, does it renew gold premium... and what character does the TRINA go to???

please help[/b]
    you might want to check if they charged you for all those times that didnt succeed, usually you get charged but dont get the prem.

dogdog

you might want to check if they charged you for all those times that didnt succeed, usually you get charged but dont get the prem.[/b]
    i didn't get charged

it just kept saying "we don't accept giftcards"... im like WTF its not a gift card

aga

MCFATTY

that happen to me on my mage, but all u do is send in a CS ticket and like 2 hours after i sent my ticket in i relogged and had prem on acc..

dogdog

bump?

who does the trina go to when you do recurring billing?

i tried buying prem with my cc and didnt get it, but finally after over a week and many support tickets they finally gave it to me....

exec85

that happen to me on my mage, but all u do is send in a CS ticket and like 2 hours after i sent my ticket in i relogged and had prem on acc..[/b]

nice sig xD BANN THE TURKEY got for it ^^

Phace

i bought gold premmy, and i havent received it yet, it has gone 48 hours allready... fukin k2.
    and i have 2 days bronze left -,-

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

they need 2 change it, cuz i believe u cant use discover card anymore, cuz i have in the past, but it say that my card is wrong and my familly has been w/ discover since 1983 lol so... idk wtf is the problem

their whole cc system is fuked up, everymonth i buy with visa and have yet to receive the premium instantly after purchase after the moradon patch..always need send CS to get, then get my coins wiped after trina injected..gg

lldemonll

i got charged and i didnt recieve my gold premium..im waiting for CS answer

I had same problem <_< I send ticket and after 2-3 days i got 35 days bronze premium + trina

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast