Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unbelievable

This is a discussion on Unbelievable within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wallhacking Solution Phase 1 * Users who wallhack specific areas of the game will be sent to an in-game Jail ...
Page: 1

Bachus

Default Unbelievable

Wallhacking Solution Phase 1

* Users who wallhack specific areas of the game will be sent to an in-game Jail
    * To get out of Jail users will have to kill a specific amount of mobs to get out and will have to fight with other users in Jail for those mobs
    * Additional phases of the wallhack solution will include more restricted areas that cheaters cannot walk through without being detected

OMG, k2 is absolutely awesome, this is the solution they got, against wallhackers.
    BANNNNNN THEMMMMM YOUUUU IDIOTTSSSSSSSSSSSS, DON"T MAKE THEIR CHEATING MORE INTERESTING!!!!

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bachus View Post
    Wallhacking Solution Phase 1

* Users who wallhack specific areas of the game will be sent to an in-game Jail
    * To get out of Jail users will have to kill a specific amount of mobs to get out and will have to fight with other users in Jail for those mobs
    * Additional phases of the wallhack solution will include more restricted areas that cheaters cannot walk through without being detected

OMG, k2 is absolutely awesome, this is the solution they got, against wallhackers.
    BANNNNNN THEMMMMM YOUUUU IDIOTTSSSSSSSSSSSS, DON"T MAKE THEIR CHEATING MORE INTERESTING!!!!
    Where is this from? Forum?

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Soccer + "Turkish inspired" costumes, win patch ._.

Doooh Senior Member

rofl.. now ppl will want use Wallhack..

hahaha

Distrax

well, its phase 1 of wallhacking and it might be very bad for them to be there...

probably mobs dont give xp at all, and they will have alot to kill to be able to get out.

In another game when u insult people they put u in jail where you have to cut potatoes to be able to get out, and thrust me it was VERY VERY long and anoying....

I find this new positive.

I agree with distrax, instead of wallhackers not getting banned because a GM didn't see them, they can automatically be punished in another form which is better then nothing.

P.S- the cutting potatoes made me lol, what game was it?
    Last edited by AsSaiLaNT9082; 05-19-2010 at 01:04 AM.

you guys act like koxper will care he has to kill 100 monsters to escape jail

what he cares he is afk and using 0 pots... its not like u will get xped to jail monsters or that they will hit hard cuz it will have to be a monster that anyone 1-83 could kill

so basically it will just be a giant ks slot with a shit load of koxpers and whoever has best attk feature will be out faster

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich View Post

what he cares he is afk and using 0 pots... its not like u will get xped to jail monsters or that they will hit hard cuz it will have to be a monster that anyone 1-83 could kill

so basically it will just be a giant ks slot with a shit load of koxpers and whoever has best attk feature will be out faster
    Maybe, however they will keep getting tp'd to the arena when they try. Better then isi/fela getting taken by hackers...now they will keep getting tp'd into a cheater zone

Distrax

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich View Post

Maybe they have to kill mobs inside manually with a bamboo or something like that, and can be long.... who know yet

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

WHAT!?!? You mean i can pvp against other people and get a monster as a reward? Preposterous!

TNM

Good idea/solution i remember some pirate game where you were stuck in a jail when you got caught by guards. It was for 2 hours, no matter if you logout (you could gamble your time but odds were low) so i quitted playing after a day. Of course a ban would be good too, as noone should be in those areas anyway.
    Those mobs prolly will drop unique accesoiries so they'll have better gear when they return

Distrax

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    I agree with distrax, instead of wallhackers not getting banned because a GM didn't see them, they can automatically be punished in another form which is better then nothing.

P.S- the cutting potatoes made me lol, what game was it?

I dont remember the game... it was about 10 years ago lol

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

did u guys saw the new turkish valks O_O" ?

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

lol at this, for the turkish servers there will be more action in the jail then there will be in cz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast