Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unbelievable

This is a discussion on Unbelievable within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ya, i had a really good laugh at that on the website when i saw it. My 1st thought was ...
Page: 3

Ya, i had a really good laugh at that on the website when i saw it. My 1st thought was that now ppl will wallhack just to goto jail, then I thought wow how stupid, why not just ban them....but after thinking a lil more I kinda started to see why starting it this way is a smart idea. Remember what companies were talking about here (K2/Mgames) and how successful their other anti-cheat functions have been, like the apr issuing bans if your virus scan runs or updates start. You KNOW there will be flaws in this, and its only a matter of time time someone steps into that "OOPS our bad spot" and gets banned for it. Its alot easier/faster for a gm to login and tp u outta that zone rather than going thru the process of unbanning you. If it really works, sweet isi/felly will always belong to legit players. But yea, its K2 were talkin about, so only a matter of time until we hear them say "we are only the hosts, that was mgames fault, we told them bla bla bla"

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    Ya, i had a really good laugh at that on the website when i saw it. My 1st thought was that now ppl will wallhack just to goto jail, then I thought wow how stupid, why not just ban them....but after thinking a lil more I kinda started to see why starting it this way is a smart idea. Remember what companies were talking about here (K2/Mgames) and how successful their other anti-cheat functions have been, like the apr issuing bans if your virus scan runs or updates start. You KNOW there will be flaws in this, and its only a matter of time time someone steps into that "OOPS our bad spot" and gets banned for it. Its alot easier/faster for a gm to login and tp u outta that zone rather than going thru the process of unbanning you. If it really works, sweet isi/felly will always belong to legit players. But yea, its K2 were talkin about, so only a matter of time until we hear them say "we are only the hosts, that was mgames fault, we told them bla bla bla"
    Is there even any active GMs to do that? Cuz i've been told GMs cant do shit nowadays or rather they wont help u...

If there is any u can name, i would like to get in touch with that gm cuz i have problems of my own

Ignore Me Senior Member

People in Jail have no names because in KOKO players in jail are only suspects(reported by other players).

That same functionality now enables GMs to have no names in USKO. So GMs can move around freely now without bots autotowning.

lol, believe me.. it wont take long till cheating programmas comes with a solution for that jail

like WALLHACK THROUGH THE JAIL Back to emc/moradon rofl:P

DeHealer

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    People in Jail have no names because in KOKO players in jail are only suspects(reported by other players).

That same functionality now enables GMs to have no names in USKO. So GMs can move around freely now without bots autotowning --> autoDcing?.
    Apparently is working on war maps and on abyss only atm..

TheMascot

its just another bullshit supposed fix. Coding is so old they cant stop it, only detect it.

Anyone remember about 1yr ago Linus promised us that within a month wallhack will be a thing of the past?

That man really is a kok

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indiaan View Post
    lol, believe me.. it wont take long till cheating programmas comes with a solution for that jail

like WALLHACK THROUGH THE JAIL Back to emc/moradon rofl:P
    WIN

wall hack through the anti wall hacking jail!

ot- if this works in abyss at least people will be able to fight isiloon instead of gold farmers taking it all the time.

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    WIN
    ot- if this works in abyss at least people will be able to fight isiloon instead of gold farmers taking it all the time.
    last time they placed bosses near eslant gate, gold farmers drained felankor to 10% before anyone could actually select it...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123