Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree5Likes

Under The Castle Update

This is a discussion on Under The Castle Update within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bleki Patch download every time you start the launcher? Just suspend the protection for 10 mins. Awesome ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by bleki View Post
    Patch download every time you start the launcher? Just suspend the protection for 10 mins.
    Awesome thanks it worked

I started this topic on official forum go add your input for the utc event UTC Event Time - Page 2

Anyone knows if theres a way to keep the old skin, or even still use the old black UI?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    Anyone knows if theres a way to keep the old skin, or even still use the old black UI?
    I'm pretty sure you can use it but you might not be able to use the new features.
    but still..I'm not sure, maybe u can use the old UI and use the new features on same time.
    I didn't put any effort into it because the new UI works nice for me so..
    but it should work.

you guys should request to make a sub-forum for UTC, might become resourceful and helpful for new players entering UTC with certain knowledge and information given about UTC...so no one has to go in blind and expect something in thin air

the threads we would post in a new sub-forum on UTC, could include strageties, certain gameplay on bosses, and stuff like that...i hope this is also useful for new players and should we see it happen, it will definitely improve in many ways like farming and etc.

just my thought here, no need to put down anything mean but i kinda feel like UTC is WoW raiding...somewhere?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
    you guys should request to make a sub-forum for UTC, might become resourceful and helpful for new players entering UTC with certain knowledge and information given about UTC...so no one has to go in blind and expect something in thin air

the threads we would post in a new sub-forum on UTC, could include strageties, certain gameplay on bosses, and stuff like that...i hope this is also useful for new players and should we see it happen, it will definitely improve in many ways like farming and etc.

just my thought here, no need to put down anything mean but i kinda feel like UTC is WoW raiding...somewhere?
    You should post that in Feedback section.
    And no, its not like WoW raiding. You basically can not attack the other nation.
    I couldn't make it for the first UTC event but my clan members did and as far as they told me, you can not attack humans here(we are orcs).
    But..just incase they won't make a sub forum / sticky topic about the UTC event.
    You can feel free to PM and ask me

of course, not like WoW raiding, and the part about UFC is where new people who would like to confirm details on farming, or how to form a perfect party in UFC for certain types of bosses...that would be certainly useful, and that could also be interesting because not everyone is gonna copy everyone, but as well as gathering info and certain strageties in party forming, with classes, on certainty to know what works, and what fails.

thanks for your input, Infected, will put this in the feedback suggestion forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    You should post that in Feedback section.
    And no, its not like WoW raiding. You basically can not attack the other nation.
    I couldn't make it for the first UTC event but my clan members did and as far as they told me, you can not attack humans here(we are orcs).
    But..just incase they won't make a sub forum / sticky topic about the UTC event.
    You can feel free to PM and ask me

i've taken in consideration about this being in feedback, thanks.

you can visit and help give ideas or helpful suggestions to having a new sub-forum on the new zone.

UTC - Under The Castle - Possibility of Sub-Forum - yes or no?
    the link is here Request - Under The Castle [UTC] Sub-Forum

why does the skin look like shit now and the new login screen look like private servers >.<!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456