Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Undercover K2 Spy Member(s)?

This is a discussion on Undercover K2 Spy Member(s)? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Many,many people getting banned now in USKO for selling items for USD or accounts for USD.This does brake the TOS ...
Page: 1

Red face

Many,many people getting banned now in USKO for selling items for USD or accounts for USD.This does brake the TOS rules.Any how,I was wondering how they find out all of this.Seeing that KO4Life is one of the biggest and most popular KO Fan site,maybe K2 got someone or some people to Spy on this forum and see the names of the people that are selling and buying items/account for usd?Any thoughts about this?

truly i doubt that k2 has tome to do this cuz at the moment their giving turkey a nice blow job , and it would be a waste of their time too

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

k2 dosent even know how to ban ppl...my rl freind got banned in the winter..he was on the ban list on the website and everything and guess what? he can still play on that account and use that same character.. but he quit so it dosent matter. -_-

truly i doubt that k2 has tome to do this cuz at the moment their giving turkey a nice blow job , and it would be a waste of their time too[/b]
    Don't be gay,get serious.

Oatmeal

z0mg, ever feel like your being watched? *looks around* *points* SPY!

TunaFishyMe

go put on that aluminum foil hat
    they are watching from above

go put on that aluminum foil hat
    they are watching from above[/b]
    tin foil ^^

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Damn you finally caught me *goes hiding*

xD

Matador

omg i wish in ko we had the tin foil hat like WoW would be sweet no one could see anything and also would look sweet like they couldnt tell if u are bp warrior rogue etc wat wep u using ur armors would be awsome

Banned

actually yes they do look and yes they do have forum accounts here...some not all....i got banned from my ko4life sales and how large they were....i did over 30k gross sales in past year from k2 items....net profit around 15-20k after fees and shit

they are still on here....i outed one recently to felix....felix even sent me the ip address and i traced it right to irvine, cali where k2 is......not sure if he is still around.

my largest buyer from these forums bought 3k worth of stuff....good kid and he got hacked and quit 6 months after coming to ko.......he never shared his account and know one knew he bought items yet k2 didnt help him.....all auto messages saying they dont do rollbacks....he only ever had one ip on his account....now he waits for 2 moons like the rest of us

i guess if you make more then a gm who prowls these forums as a side business then they get pissed and get there e-gun out and shoot you down.......wait actually those stupid gms get less then 20k per year....woops my bad

GlassJaw

i would say just be a little more secret like a drug deal LOL make sure u talk about all the details on msn

tamachan

gay.. gm gonna ban us but not ban those turks who baba shop..

gay.. gm gonna ban us but not ban those turks who baba shop.. [/b]
    They are from U.S..I highly doubt they know any Turkish except for the commons [slm,a.q etc;]

Banned Senior Member

These are public forums, anyone can view them, anyone can join them. Yes they read these forums, and yes there are probably a few accounts that hey have used.

They look at all the known forums/sites, so theres no "hiding" from them

PlayerofRogueC0la

lol the owner of k2 is looking at this topic now and saying to the company "delete account they found out do extreme roll back so they dont think about us spying~!"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast