Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Undercover K2 Spy Member(s)?

This is a discussion on Undercover K2 Spy Member(s)? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; z0mg, ever feel like your being watched? *looks around* *points* SPY![/b] Try living in UK... most watched nation on the ...
Page: 2

z0mg, ever feel like your being watched? *looks around* *points* SPY![/b]
    Try living in UK... most watched nation on the planet

Ancient noob Senior Member

lol the owner of k2 is looking at this topic now and saying to the company "delete account they found out do extreme roll back so they dont think about us spying~!"[/b]
    i think most people would quit if everybody lost all of their items immediately. imagine all the years that some people have spent accumulating items, and in an instant they lose it all. there's probably gonna be a few suicides for sure. and no, i'm not exaggerating about the suicides. for some people, only thing they value is gaming. yeah that's sick and insane as hell, but life was never totally sane anywhere.

didinino

well, just dont mention ur name in game, dont give details of account before u get the money ect.
    no way k2 will get u if u do it safe..

MountainNamedMonkey

I know one of the games developers reads the forums, and one of the community liasons does, so i assume more do

Banned Senior Member

I see no reason as to why someone from Mgame/Noah would read ko4life, and yes some of the main KO staff at K2 are here

Ancient noob Senior Member

yes some of the main KO staff at K2 are here[/b]
    cool... ok.... here goes....
    B> +5 rb cs, +5 rb ei, +5 rb hb, +3 uniques of all types. paying with double usd. will only buy from k2 staff member.
    will give extra cash bonus to k2 staff member if they can send me a naked picture of josh hong while he's sucking a turk's dick. pm me.
    :lol:

These are public forums, anyone can view them, anyone can join them. Yes they read these forums, and yes there are probably a few accounts that hey have used.

They look at all the known forums/sites, so theres no "hiding" from them[/b]

I see no reason as to why someone from Mgame/Noah would read ko4life, and yes some of the main KO staff at K2 are here[/b]
    Search every member,Ip search for who lives in Cali at K2...Im sorry K2 staff,you do not belong here..Banning us =(.
    IP BANN THEM NOW!

Banned Senior Member

Theres such things as proxies, and i'm not banning most of Cali from ko4life

TunaFishyMe

thats kinda stupid. If i make an account on here called TEZ and sell a billion items and then they ban the real tez in game. what a joke lol

painter_dk

actually yes they do look and yes they do have forum accounts here...some not all....i got banned from my ko4life sales and how large they were....i did over 30k gross sales in past year from k2 items....net profit around 15-20k after fees and shit

they are still on here....i outed one recently to felix....felix even sent me the ip address and i traced it right to irvine, cali where k2 is......not sure if he is still around.

my largest buyer from these forums bought 3k worth of stuff....good kid and he got hacked and quit 6 months after coming to ko.......he never shared his account and know one knew he bought items yet k2 didnt help him.....all auto messages saying they dont do rollbacks....he only ever had one ip on his account....now he waits for 2 moons like the rest of us

i guess if you make more then a gm who prowls these forums as a side business then they get pissed and get there e-gun out and shoot you down.......wait actually those stupid gms get less then 20k per year....woops my bad [/b]
    omg the horror, people who wants a clean game
    all people with desency are fags rite?
    oh wait i remember, they are just plain stupid, cause they arrent in it for the buck for nr1 B)

Theres such things as proxies, and i'm not banning most of Cali from ko4life[/b]
    Can't you trace someone in a certant place like the k2 network building?Cause that's what I meen.

thats kinda stupid. If i make an account on here called TEZ and sell a billion items and then they ban the real tez in game. what a joke lol[/b]
    They would track the I.P and see if it's the same,or something with the e-mail..Not sure :S

Banned Senior Member

Can't you trace someone in a certant place like the k2 network building?Cause that's what I meen.
    They would track the I.P and see if it's the same,or something with the e-mail..Not sure :S[/b]
    IP's only show you where the ISP is located they are currently using for their IP address, not without some great tools/programs can you pinpoint it to an actual location.

And Tuna, nobody can be that dumb. There is some logic behind bannings from "outside" the game. In Tez's case, it was WELL known who he was in the game from his account on here, also his account on Cafe Gavenze ( or however it was spelt )

IP's only show you where the ISP is located they are currently using for their IP address, not without some great tools/programs can you pinpoint it to an actual location.

And Tuna, nobody can be that dumb. There is some logic behind bannings from "outside" the game. In Tez's case, it was WELL known who he was in the game from his account on here, also his account on Cafe Gavenze ( or however it was spelt )[/b]
    Yeah,true..I'm sure nobody would do that and really.
    Also you can close this topic,rofl

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Search every member,Ip search for who lives in Cali at K2...Im sorry K2 staff,you do not belong here..Banning us =(.
    IP BANN THEM NOW! [/b]
    I'll end up banning myself.

IP BANN THEM NOW! [/b]

Uh, no. Most of the K2 staff that browse this forum are actually pretty cool people.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast