Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Underdogs win at DLW

This is a discussion on Underdogs win at DLW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Olympia/Edana won today's match against Cypher. The first match we lost by alot. The Second match we won by 100 ...
Page: 1

Road

Default Underdogs win at DLW

Olympia/Edana won today's match against Cypher. The first match we lost by alot. The Second match we won by 100 kills I think. 3rd match was close as HELL, I think we won by 30 kills and most of the war was neck and neck with kills. At two times we were tied in kills. Why do you think we won though? I thought for sure we were going to lose, I guess its because people like me were using scrolls the whole time. I had some good 1v1's but most of the time I was getting Tp'ed cuz there were 20+ humans chasing me. I'm proud of everyone that went. Too bad we are going to lose tomarrow, There is NO way we can beat DIEZ, unless they don't show up... Which is unlikely.

Well, what do you guys think? When we decided to fuck warders and attack was when we starting winning.

Was it oly + edana vs cypher?

Road

Yes. Funny though cuz GM's said more ppl in Edana showed up than Olympia. Well, I'm going tomarrow, anyone wanna be in my clan.

Well 3/4 of edana is under 50, so they prolly just said "Fuck it" and went to war for fun :P and for the xp boost :P

antiriad

if the turn out of diez is anything like it was today.. edana/olympia will steam roll through it.

i wanna go but my pus wont load so i cant sign up

I'm looking forward to the match against the combined forces of oly/edana. Xig was a joke. I never lost a 1v1....never had a scare of dying in a 1v1....only ran into 1 warrior I couldn't kill by myself (my running combo sucks). 1 and 2 hit numerous ppl. I died 13 times in the war...11 were to guards, 2 to parties...legcut/ice ftw. I was really expecting a better challenge from Xig. And I agree with antiriad...the turnout was pretty low on diez side...oh well meant more Xignonians for me to hunt down. I'm betting Oly/Edana will give us a better fight.....but no dd FTL. My rogue will be on the prowl again today. B)

Okay...so I was wrong...Oly/Edana put up less of a fight than Xigenon. We (diez) were done in by Duperamus, but they didn't get a single warder. They beat us by a little over 100 kills in the first war and only 40 or so in the second. Pretty close fights..but as always...dupes/macro ftw. Got a good amount of kills....especially in the invasion part of it. My opinion..invasion was the best part of the beramus battle. Just wish we could've gone longer than 30 minutes in the invasion. Be nice if they did these events more often....helps to freshen up the game, introduces a new aspect into it. And it gives ppl in the forums a chance to fight their friends/enemies from other servers. Maybe next time they'll let Cypher/Edana/Olympia all team up, give Beramus a 1st round bye since they won this interserver. But whatever....enough of this post.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

final score:

1st: bera
    2nd: diez
    3rd: olympia/edena

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Olympia + Edana vs Cypher, we won the last round by 6 kills.

bah... waste of time tbh :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Less of a waste of time than going into lunar war with an exp scroll still running <-- yay me for paying attention!

Anonymous

and ares lost vs bera...

guess people went slacking or they had it on a stupid time

Road

I knew we were going to lose the Diez match... I'm impressed with diez though, most of their sins could combo good and I did lose some 1v1's. But generally when I died was win I was parasited/maliced. :/ Damn cure pots so heavy. I thought the mages were good too. Some mages I couldn't even kill . Diez is just a better server than ours, I saw half the base rushers in our base with chitin shields. Glad to know I killed one of them. Took forever though....

Only thing I didn't like was when I escaped our base from the side. I was being cased by 30sins across half the map, then I stealthed and ran, and only one followed, I 2 hitted him... Then I ran into an archer and he'd always ran and tried to hit me with his arrows. Too bad those only hit me for 50 each...

We got our butt's whoped anyway but Next interserver war somebody aim me for 1v1. Name is wrathofpheonix.

KuSurSuZ

Yeah it wasnt much of a fight in the olympia/enda war but if you came too close to your gate you would get jumped by 10 to 15 people...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast