Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ family!

This is a discussion on UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ family! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss I play this game since 2004 and i've never heard anything special about ur shitty clan. ...
Page: 3

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    I play this game since 2004 and i've never heard anything special about ur shitty clan.
    But it was me that made you guys leave the game in 2020 <3
    First of all, aren't you like 22?, so you played this game when you were 5 years old?? I think I have already asked you this last year on another topic lol

Secondly, in 2020 everyone quit ApexKO because of Aesteries' & Twostars' stupid decisions. And now look at where there are at now.. what a failure..

Finally, come play New World, I think your macros might work there

Quote Originally Posted by ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ View Post
    First of all, aren't you like 22?, so you played this game when you were 5 years old?? I think I have already asked you this last year on another topic lol

Secondly, in 2020 everyone quit ApexKO because of Aesteries' & Twostars' stupid decisions. And now look at where there are at now.. what a failure..

Finally, come play New World, I think your macros might work there
    Yep i am 22 and i did start when i was 5 and my english started to be okay around 8.

When undez left the server was still really awesome and active many melee and mage clans were playing still so like i said before they left the game because they couldnīt stand a chance against any melee clan.
    Like 5 months after that the server became a mess and itīs how it is right now.
    And the reason im putting this cancer clan on its place is because they started to cry for an entire month to me and all my clannies if they never opened their fucking mouths and bragging about how awesome they were in 2007 i would have been silenced but your retarded friends left me no choice Chiefer.

Yeah did Undez test out the macros in New World already? Didn't expect anything else
    Actually im thinking about to play New World but depends on how much time i have to play kinda busy irl nowadays.

GL&HF Chiefer.

i love how much this thread has to do with new world
    black likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    i love how much this thread has to do with new world
    This topic is not in the PC Gaming section where all the other game topics are.

And razor started himself in his first post of this topic that they are stars on Knight Online and that people died at their hands which is definetly not true xD
    So it's not my mistake it's their own.

Have fun talking about New World im done talking anyway just wanted to remind those people what they really are.
    Enjoy!

30 years old and uses pics of people as emotes holy faq! what a dumbass this razor get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Undes never played hellsgarem, so check your facts guy!

you didn't play hellsgarm ..... but your clan did..... ask anyone that start that server .....

everyone knew that server would die but no one knew it would die that fast ...... and one of the things that make that server a fail was this clan ...

there is no way anyone from the english community that start hellsgarem would forget .... they remove genie from pus so no one could use it ... but for some reason undezzz clan was able to get genie ..... we ask gms to delete it ......and compesate them...... but gm refused ...... they were able to farm 24H while no other clan was able ...... they get such a big advantage that they destroy everyone .... making the server no fun ..... when people started to get items and lvl and kicking there ass afther a lot of hard work ...... they quit ... maybe that's why you don't know they were on hellsgarem...... they were there for few time .......
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

i will stream the game

https://www.twitch.tv/mrchayni

watch it nerds

laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Kallop and black like this.

Probation Senior Member

the best clan known to man
    Last edited by DaSinister; 07-28-2021 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    the best clan known to man

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

Yep i am 22 and i did start when i was 5 and my english started to be okay around 8.

When undez left the server was still really awesome and active many melee and mage clans were playing still so like i said before they left the game because they couldnīt stand a chance against any melee clan.
    And the reason im putting this cancer clan on its place is because they started to cry for an entire month to me and all my clannies if they never opened their fucking mouths and bragging about how awesome they were in 2007 i would have been silenced but your retarded friends left me no choice Chiefer.

Yeah did Undez test out the macros in New World already? Didn't expect anything else
    Actually im thinking about to play New World but depends on how much time i have to play kinda busy irl nowadays.

GL&HF Chiefer.
    lmfao you're so pathetic fam, you're like stuck in 2006. It's sad to see, really. Did Undezz hurt you that bad? Do you still have nightmares about them?

I don't have a down syndrome brother , i barely play knight online and im also not stalking everyone their facebooks like you do

You have no life, you are a virgin and are ugly asf irl you sound like a 85 year old woman.

Speaking of childish behavior you banned twostars for no reason, got 8233 flame posts in a dead forum, you lost ur moderator tag because of being a toxic retarded moderator and ur adding people their pictures as discord emotes think twice nolife virgin xD Your clan is pretty retarded but you are the top tier retard from that undez clan the things you do everyday is so pathetic weak and sad you will forever be alone and never find anything besides ur computer.

And the gaming part the last 17 years you wasted on KO u and ur clan were a bunch of nobodies that got bullied almost by every single clan But it was me that made you guys leave the game in 2020 <3

Have fun being an autist in New World !

Like every new game. Good graphics but the end game Pvp is kinda lame. There is still not really a WoW killer sadly
    WoW killed itself lmao

I am Timmeh Senior Member

GL&HF Chiefer.
    God, you're annoying as hell.

Does this ass guy ever shut the fuck up?

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    i wanted to play NW until i found out that it has pvp scaling just like guild wars 2...meaning,that your level or your gear doesnt matter as in pvp everyones level and gear will be equally scaled. In gw2 for example,you can have a level 80 character with ALL the legendaries in the game. I can make a level 1 character and if we both go into a pvp arena,i am going to be on your level when it comes to gear and level,hp,defense,etc. For me that completely destroys the point of a MMORPG and grinding items,levels,etc, when every moron is going to be equal to your power no matter how hard you grind.

Imagine this in KO : You get raptor +9,shells +9,you got lucky very early in the game.Some dude comes into cz on his level 15 char and hes got the same AP as you do, same HP and same def. How retarded is that...well,thats new world.
    This is quite false. In new world you gain weapon level as well as character levels. Yes, it is true that there is scaling and a lower level will have a chance to fight against a high level, but they are always at a disadvantage. They are missing their weapon skills/perks.
    You might argue that you can get your both weapons to 20 by level 40 and you could fight a 60 but a competent player will always win with a high level character. It just doesn't scale to make things perfectly equal.

Here is a bad quality 1v2 against lower level characters.

https://gyazo.com/f54f3481366a9faa14c741864b36f732
    Last edited by ilterates; 07-30-2021 at 06:04 PM.

There is still not really a WoW killer sadly

WoW killed itself a decade ago

I was once in this great clan
    -Airborne

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast