Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Undy Scroll is Up Guys ;)

This is a discussion on Undy Scroll is Up Guys ;) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; undy scorlls does not work in ard, a friend of mine tried, they are them same as 2k scrolls which ...
Page: 4

Purrminator Senior Member

undy scorlls does not work in ard, a friend of mine tried, they are them same as 2k scrolls which means 60+

tho Red/Blue pots can be used in ard

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    undy scorlls does not work in ard, a friend of mine tried, they are them same as 2k scrolls which means 60+

tho Red/Blue pots can be used in ard
    well i think he maybe couldn't use it ... u have to be in Pt and choose ur name from the party it's like buffing some 1

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfTheTiger View Post
    well i think he maybe couldn't use it ... u have to be in Pt and choose ur name from the party it's like buffing some 1
    but it still works like a scroll?, that you don't lose it by being duffed? and are they aswell 30min?

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

but it still works like a scroll?, that you don't lose it by being duffed? and are they aswell 30min?
    yea i think so, havent used any yet but from what ive heard they last for 30mins aswell and u dont lose it when duffed, u get rebuffed when cured tho, and the hp is calculated on ur currently hp ( as in not worth putting hp belt / stuff to use the undy scroll, coz once u get duffed/cure ull get reundy with the stuff u have on ).

my question does undy set give the same effect or wat?

i played 2 games once that are p2p, they didnt had PUS stores and they had a massive decline of players and was in the verge of closing and they put PUS stores as optional and made the game f2p. the server exploded and also their profit. Just a sample on how people with $ will really spend alot for advantage over others. Its like the common human attribute, being competitive and battle to be the strongest. No change here, undy is just a part of the game, and makin it as scroll is also a good advantage and also red pot but 9 kc for 10min, walking from base to bowl takes about 1 1/2 min, and atleast 3 min walking from HB to OB is like 3 min. and if the enemy is inside base you wait outside base for 5min and when you fight u'll only have 30 seconds to use the red pot as advantage 56kc for an hour of red pot u think its worth it to buy? compared to tp scroll and sw pot tha are around 59-79kc only ppl who has tons of $ will actually sustain to buy this red pot. undy isnt that bad since its untradable.

Remember not everyone buys KC

yes ^_^

Banned Regular Member

are you sure of that anyone can buff other guys in your party?you try it?I play warrior and i think undy scrolls are good for us,like rogue have cure ,wolf,lightfeet,invibility......warriors get nothing except slowly big hit tankers who need sw,wolf,buffs or enjoy pk full scrolling($$$$ for ko)

Quote Originally Posted by markmax007 View Post
    are you sure of that anyone can buff other guys in your party?you try it?I play warrior and i think undy scrolls are good for us,like rogue have cure ,wolf,lightfeet,invibility......warriors get nothing except slowly big hit tankers who need sw,wolf,buffs or enjoy pk full scrolling($$$$ for ko)
    hahaha yea im Sure and agreeeee about what u saying

Yes you can buff other members of your party, ffound this out by mistake lol

yeah its just like all other scroll 30min...i used it in pk i can use it on any member in my party.. you have to click on them first even on ur self. it sucks people dont need buffer anymore.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by markmax007 View Post
    yah man poor warriors are so underpowered they only have 14k hp and spam a rogues spike each time they use an ability

theres a tradeoff though, for they are the hardest class to play in this game.

any warrior is underpowered to most sins as the sin is always babashopped up to the eyeballs,but i tend to scroll ac wolf sw etc depending on how busy cz is then just run on undy,now seems partys can just go full duffers and we still get that nice boost to hp still

Quote Originally Posted by SilentWar View Post
    any warrior is underpowered to most sins as the sin is always babashopped up to the eyeballs
    So much wrong with that statement.

Damnnnnn This Scroll Rock !!!! we used it in Exp and we didn't need Priest for heal or Buff loool we were Healing,Buffing our selves that's soo nice xDD

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast