Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Unexpected Bannings

This is a discussion on Unexpected Bannings within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Prime example why I did not want to go into retired mod group because of trash like him in it...
Page: 2

Banned

Prime example why I did not want to go into retired mod group because of trash like him in it

Robokill

That white trash from New Orleans was planning this. It wasn't a spontaneous action.
    Vandy and Frankie obviously had a falling out the past two days.
    After what he did today, I bet he's going to go into Basic Training with his head held high. Which is all the better for us (the human race), because during a live fire exercise it's going to get blown off.

And here's the last of Vandy I ever hope to see.[/b]
    wishing someone's death over this? sad.

Trialmod5

wishing someone's death over this? sad.[/b]
    I'm sure that its been going on for quite some time now.

Psy

wishing someone's death over this? sad.[/b]
    No, it's more of an "I told you so" to the Admins I spoke with a long while back. Just a general rule of thumb, don't make people mods who ask for it.

Trialmod7

That white trash from New Orleans was planning this. It wasn't a spontaneous action.
    Vandy and Frankie obviously had a falling out the past two days.
    After what he did today, I bet he's going to go into Basic Training with his head held high. Which is all the better for us (the human race), because during a live fire exercise it's going to get blown off.

And here's the last of Vandy I ever hope to see.[/b]
    Oh yes let's just get EVERYONE involved other than the victims and staff.

ILoveYouToo

Thanks for unbanning me Phantom but my warn level is 30% it should be 20 >.<

And vandy, kill yourself.

After what he did today, I bet he&#39;s going to go into Basic Training with his head held high. Which is all the better for us (the human race), because during a live fire exercise it&#39;s going to get blown off.[/b]
    No offense, but that is uncalled for... He is serving my country and is going 2 protect it. Unlike most people he has courage and determination. Psy maybe u can do something for your country other then make fun of teenagers and play video games.

Sure what he did was immature, but I don&#39;t blame him cause some of those people should get banned anyways.

No offense, but that is uncalled for... He is serving my country and is going 2 protect it. Unlike most people he has courage and determination. Psy maybe u can do something for your country other then make fun of teenagers and play video games.
    Sure what he did was immature, but I don&#39;t blame him cause some of those people should get banned anyways.[/b]
    lol.. btw who deserved to get banned and for what reasons?

The koxpers... on the list. No need to name names cause its obvious. Also all the annoying fucks.

ILoveYouToo

Sure what he did was immature, but I don&#39;t blame him cause some of those people should get banned anyways.[/b]
    I serve my country and i got banned. That kind of attitude will get him nowhere fast in the military.

Banned

People are taking forum actions and comparing them to real life. Smart I say.

ILoveYouToo

People are taking forum actions and comparing them to real life. Smart I say.[/b]
    Don&#39;t act like your a completely different person away from this forum. This is a direct reflection of your true personality and it&#39;s pretty damned pathetic.

Don&#39;t act like your a completely different person away from this forum. This is a direct reflection of your true personality and it&#39;s pretty damned pathetic.[/b]
    Personalities can be changed... Since you were in the army you should know better. You go in as boys and come out as men.

Also, a part of your personality is reflected. If you guys knew what my personality was you would start to cry and scream.

Banned

Actually my xboxlive personality is a reflection of me in real life. You should think again.

ILoveYouToo

Personalities can be changed... Since you were in the army you should know better. You go in as boys and come out as men.

Also, a part of your personality is reflected. If you guys knew what my personality was you would start to cry and scream. [/b]
    It&#39;s not always like in the movies. You may come in as a boy but you may leave a boy still. A lot of people don&#39;t make it. Doing immature things like vandy does makes me think he&#39;ll be one of those boys.

Actually my xboxlive personality is a reflection of me in real life. You should think again.[/b]
    You know they have pills for that right?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast