Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Unexpected Bannings

This is a discussion on Unexpected Bannings within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's not always like in the movies. You may come in as a boy but you may leave a boy ...
Page: 3

It's not always like in the movies. You may come in as a boy but you may leave a boy still. A lot of people don't make it. Doing immature things like vandy does makes me think he'll be one of those boys.[/b]
    Nah... BT does a lot to you... And again you should know that.

Natazaku

Psy what a whiny bleeding heart that is stuck in the world of movies and games, doesn't know jack shit about the world and says stupid stuff like that.

Please go watch Jarhead a couple more times, then you will probably be telling us you fought in the gulf war. Douche bag.

ILoveYouToo

Nah... BT does a lot to you... And again you should know that.[/b]
    You should also know that everyone doesn't make it. When i went through there were 7-10 guys out of 60 from my flight that didn't make it.

You should also know that everyone doesn't make it. When i went through there were 7-10 guys out of 60 from my flight that didn't make it.[/b]
    I am saying that if you do get accepted.

Banned

Rofl, pretty childish to do something like this <_<

Natazaku

You should also know that everyone doesn&#39;t make it. When i went through there were 7-10 guys out of 60 from my flight that didn&#39;t make it.[/b]
    MOS or gtfo.

wtf6553postsmodhax

ILoveYouToo

MOS or gtfo.[/b]
    You should&#39;ve known that when i said flight that i&#39;m not in the army or the marines. I&#39;m in the Air Force and my AFSC is 2A3x1B which is F-15/A-10/U-2 Avionics Systems Apprentice.

Psy

Psy what a whiny bleeding heart that is stuck in the world of movies and games, doesn&#39;t know jack shit about the world and says stupid stuff like that.

Please go watch Jarhead a couple more times, then you will probably be telling us you fought in the gulf war. Douche bag.[/b]
    I wanted to pick on you for proving ILoveYouToo&#39;s point, and maybe clarify what I wrote into terms you could understand, but I decided that I&#39;d be wasting my time because at best you&#39;re a grunt who can&#39;t decide which 1 comes first in "11."

Natazaku

You should&#39;ve known that when i said flight that i&#39;m not in the army or the marines. I&#39;m in the Air Force and my AFCS is 2A3x1B which is F-15/A-10/U-2 Avionics Systems Apprentice.[/b]
    Yet you&#39;re talking shit like you know something about other boot camps when the air force boot camp is less formal.

ILoveYouToo

Yet you&#39;re talking shit like you know something about other boot camps when the air force boot camp is less formal.[/b]
    And you would know this.... How? Military basic training is all the same. They all have the same goal. The Air force has the shortest basic training because we don&#39;t do all of the combat training other branches do because we generally aren&#39;t involved in hand to hand combat or gunfights. At the same time my tech school was 8 months because my job is a lot more mentally challenging than most army or marine jobs

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

You&#39;re going totally offtopic now..

What Vandy did was childish but it doesn&#39;t mean you have to rant about it anymore, seriously just get over it.

Natazaku

And you would know this.... How? Military basic training is all the same. They all have the same goal. The Air force has the shortest basic training because we don&#39;t do all of the combat training other branches do because we generally aren&#39;t involved in hand to hand combat or gunfights. At the same time my tech school was 8 months because my job is a lot more mentally challenging than most army or marine jobs[/b]
    Well I&#39;m not "military," because they don&#39;t really consider any of the DHS one&#39;s military, but I&#39;m in the border patrol and most days end up being 10-12 hour days which I&#39;m not complaining because I know someone who does 12-16 hour days and they get paid less and they get no over time because theres no such thing as overtime in the military.

Oh yeah and my job is gonna piss off some of you bleeding hearts here. Go ahead whine.

well why the fuck is he still here ....

That white trash from New Orleans was planning this. It wasn&#39;t a spontaneous action.
    Vandy and Frankie obviously had a falling out the past two days.
    After what he did today, I bet he&#39;s going to go into Basic Training with his head held high. Which is all the better for us (the human race), because during a live fire exercise it&#39;s going to get blown off.

And here&#39;s the last of Vandy I ever hope to see.[/b]
    ROFL

@bomb5hell
    are you his girlfriend?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast