Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unfairness to electing the king

This is a discussion on Unfairness to electing the king within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think its very unfair that a turk is 99.999999% always elected to the king position. Now dont get me ...
Page: 1

SCREAM4MERCY

Thumbs down

I think its very unfair that a turk is 99.999999% always elected to the king position. Now dont get me wrong, I'm not saying that some arent worthy, but what I am saying is that an english person has very little chance. K2 needs to add a fairness rule to make this game fun for everyone.

Since its obvious that english players are not represented (in a USko game) I suggest that K2 step in and say for example, allow a turk to be elected, then english, then turk and so on. Just a suggestion. Another suggestion should be that the same king cant hold the position more than twice a year. I dont know about you, but I&#39;m tired of seeing the same people. <_<

Glader

well, considering that everyone other than the turks is basically a minority you&#39;d have to implement some kind of rule only allowing a turkish, then an english, then a belgian, swedish, etcetc...it doesnt work that way.

This is an MMORPG people come from all over the world that&#39;s the whole point. The fact that the majority of the players are turkish is a royal pain in the sphincter but it&#39;s how it is.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

this is stupid

just make sure that people dont make 999999 noob accs to vote.........pretty simple to ban ppl that abuse

SCREAM4MERCY

True. I honestly believe that the elections are rigged by noob accts. I recall at one time k2 banning people for it, but that was about 2 years ago.

Manboy101

Pretty sure that this game changed from usko to knightonlineworld after the turk takeover.

this is like this every month dragonar had support from osmal1,now MrtGlr is running for king who all the fake accounts gonna vote to?MrtGlr ofc,like i said few times he payes ppl to open acc and make then 50+(50+ is a person that can vote),this is geting gay and stupid they can nominate a fakin noob brainlees that dosent know anything,this is geting sad and a king should be voted for hes quality and not by hes managment that he payes kids to open accounts.

SCREAM4MERCY

Here is the problem....they cheat and K2 could care less. period. Im sure it has alot to do with why he walks arould like a damn lightbulb.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

better way is the server select automaticly a random person of the 10 nominated people so everone have the same chance

mrmagic2008

turks are the majority, their votes will always win. Kind of like how republicans held the last 8 years in the house/senate/congress seats until the democrats finally took control a year or so ago.

Sahabi

Majority Rules. I agree with that.

So you are saying you want Affirmative Action in KO ? :lol:

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

Majority Rules. I agree with that.

So you are saying you want Affirmative Action in KO ? :lol:[/b]
    k2 is watching speeed hackers so they say, i seen automated new events with no gm preasant...and more auto responces from there support tickets to pm gms who are never on line thus supporting nothing...
    &#39;;-x
    and kinda sick and tired of people crying they lost elections &#39;;s

Banned

k2 is watching speeed hackers so they say, i seen automated new events with no gm preasant...and more auto responces from there support tickets to pm gms who are never on line thus supporting nothing...
    &#39;;-x
    and kinda sick and tired of people crying they lost elections &#39;;s[/b]
    Ok then log your 500 accounts and vote for us please

iiason

even if they don&#39;t have those noob accounts. Turks still = majority.

Banned

even if they don&#39;t have those noob accounts. Turks still = majority.[/b]
    You have to realize not every turkish person worships their turkish elector.

NaidenZ

well in c-east a turk koxper won the kingship in orc side so ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast