Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unfairness to electing the king

This is a discussion on Unfairness to electing the king within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So your criticizing Democracy and Turkey and America. Damn dude, you have balls. No brain, but a lot of balls. ...
Page: 2

Banned

So your criticizing Democracy and Turkey and America. Damn dude, you have balls. No brain, but a lot of balls. Maybe 4 balls, probably 3.

better way is the server select automaticly a random person of the 10 nominated people so everone have the same chance[/b]
    Yeah that would be really cool, inactive kings.

asenptot

well I can t agree with you. being more crowded is not a unfair behaviour.

lironzz

I think its very unfair that a turk is 99.999999% always elected to the king position. Now dont get me wrong, I'm not saying that some arent worthy, but what I am saying is that an english person has very little chance. K2 needs to add a fairness rule to make this game fun for everyone.

Since its obvious that english players are not represented (in a USko game) I suggest that K2 step in and say for example, allow a turk to be elected, then english, then turk and so on. Just a suggestion. Another suggestion should be that the same king cant hold the position more than twice a year. I dont know about you, but I&#39;m tired of seeing the same people. <_<[/b]
    retard its not called usko anymore
    why do poeple keep calling it that
    its internationko

and im aussie btw

buddah u cant even talk u had clanie with over 2k accounts that he use to get payed a good item,and put hes all votes in 1 so stfu tard.

I think its very unfair that a turk is 99.999999% always elected to the king position. Now dont get me wrong, I&#39;m not saying that some arent worthy, but what I am saying is that an english person has very little chance. K2 needs to add a fairness rule to make this game fun for everyone.

Since its obvious that english players are not represented (in a USko game) I suggest that K2 step in and say for example, allow a turk to be elected, then english, then turk and so on. Just a suggestion. Another suggestion should be that the same king cant hold the position more than twice a year. I dont know about you, but I&#39;m tired of seeing the same people. <_<[/b]
    if they gave benefits to english players, than it&#39;ll be very unfair to turks.. just cuz this gaming service is in the states doesnt mean americans should get special bonuses, or english speakers should....... Hey its not their fault that not enough english players play this game :P majority wins i guess ^^

if they gave benefits to english players, than it&#39;ll be very unfair to turks.. just cuz this gaming service is in the states doesnt mean americans should get special bonuses, or english speakers should....... Hey its not their fault that not enough english players play this game :P majority wins i guess ^^[/b]

+1 to that

and i dont think k2 is gonna do anything about it,aslong they get payed they give shit about everything.

First of all, the english speakers are minority. Second, the majority that are english, nominate to many people for king and split the votes. Im not that smart but seriously... Either all get behind ONE english speaker, throw the ego&#39;s aside. Or at least get behind a turk that speaks good english. I dont know how good dragonair was, i dont play enough for the kingship to affect me. but stop splitting the votes...

First of all, the english speakers are minority. Second, the majority that are english, nominate to many people for king and split the votes. Im not that smart but seriously... Either all get behind ONE english speaker, throw the ego&#39;s aside. Or at least get behind a turk that speaks good english. I dont know how good dragonair was, i dont play enough for the kingship to affect me. but stop splitting the votes...[/b]
    like i said they have shit load of fake accounts so no way any1 gonna win even if its a turk that knows everyone,mrt is fakin cafe leader so he has control on kids to open accounts.

like i said they have shit load of fake accounts so no way any1 gonna win even if its a turk that knows everyone,mrt is fakin cafe leader so he has control on kids to open accounts.[/b]
    How do we know that though? im not gonna be ignorant and say its not, because it probably is. But i havent heard of it happening since when all those people got banned. And also, if that was still happening, wouldnt he be king every month?

How do we know that though? im not gonna be ignorant and say its not, because it probably is. But i havent heard of it happening since when all those people got banned. And also, if that was still happening, wouldnt he be king every month?[/b]
    all the ppl that got bannded were chars lvl 1,those are new that made by many manye cafes that Mrt ownes,and those most of the chars that got bandded were by user in Buddas clan,and ive talked to my turkish freinds they have also connection and they knows whats going on in turkey,its not that hard to find out realy.

I think we should have 2 kings. An english one and a turkish one.
    Like everyone without a turkish IP vote for the english king?

I think we should have 2 kings. An english one and a turkish one.
    Like everyone without a turkish IP vote for the english king?[/b]
    i think there needs to be a king and a queen rofl :P

Nuttbuster

i think there needs to be a king and a queen rofl :P[/b]

+1 to that! that would awesome :P 2 thrones!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast