Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

For an unfunded first character, should I stop at 59 for Ardream, 69, or keep going?

This is a discussion on For an unfunded first character, should I stop at 59 for Ardream, 69, or keep going? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why do people keep doing this? Super high level players run past me while I'm grinding for a quest or ...
Page: 3

Why do people keep doing this? Super high level players run past me while I'm grinding for a quest or EXP, they ignore all the monsters in the area, instead ONLY attacking and one-shotting the one I happen to be smacking, and then they keep going back and forth and doing the same thing, ONLY attacking the one I'm trying to kill and ignoring the others.

What the hell? Where are the rules against Killstealing and camping with bots?
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyPatches View Post
    Why is +7 Krowaz better than +7 Shell? And what does a +7 Shell/Krowaz chest require in Str/Int?

krowaz has more bonuses when u put more then 2 on ....it will give u bigger hp boost and stuff specially when u have the whole set on

Let me see if I can help you out. If your still on Athena for decent rlb (lvl 69) pk as an int support priest this is what it will cost you for decent gear to survive with.

Chitin set+8/15 hp = 600m

Lycaon hammer+7 = 350m

dread shield+8 = 800m

dual rol+2 = 2800m

dual Lillime enticement+2 1600m

iron necklace =900m

glass belt =200m

total =7250m

this is the basic gear needed to survive in rlb. It will take months doing events to come close to making this kind of coin ingame. This has been an instant gratification game for years now. You can toil for months on end or spend $100 to get this kind of gear immediately. Choice is up to you. Stats for armor and weapons can be found by searching in buy merchant. For rlb as a support priest buffer you will want 60 heal 60 buff. If you have any other questions and are still on Athena you can pm me there on AxelFoley. If not you can message me here and I'll try to help you out.

If Anatolia is where the highest concentration of English players are, then I'll try there.

Also, what stat build would you recommend for +7/12HP Krowaz, +7 Smite/Lycaon, and a +7 DoL?
    items are crap, you wont do good on usko. play privat server .. better idea : quit KO
    and btw
    out of all the KO-Eras there used to be,
    you chose the shittiest one to play this game.
    This game has died like 3 years ago, it's been getting worse and worse (people are saying since 2k4 that KO is getting worse,
    but it it was still fun until a certain point).. dont waste ur time and life bro

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Why do people keep doing this? Super high level players run past me while I'm grinding for a quest or EXP, they ignore all the monsters in the area, instead ONLY attacking and one-shotting the one I happen to be smacking, and then they keep going back and forth and doing the same thing, ONLY attacking the one I'm trying to kill and ignoring the others.

What the hell? Where are the rules against Killstealing and camping with bots?

Amen, i'm a fucking ice mage trying to exp by doing qeusts takes me ages to kill some mobs & when its almost death theres always some retard that steals the last hit.

Here's my advice..

If you plan on never spending money for premium or scrolls then stay ardream. THERE IS A BOSS STONE IN ARDREAM RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE NEXT TO THE MONUMENT and it's quite easy there. Some high lvl characters make smurf character to rape there but most of the time they go to Roark land.

When and if you decide u want to buy EXP premium. After your able to make some money in ardream doing bosses and sharing drops you can make it out. I've been playing this game since I was in 7th grade. Luckily I got in a top 10 clan later becoming number one and I would sell my gold bars for premium. But since them Farming has become harder. There used to be bifrost now u have to compete with hackers and always having the chance of being raided because bifrost mobs are in cz. You'd really have to apply yourself farming fossils trying to get into all the events in order to compete.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123