Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Plat really worth it?

This is a discussion on Plat really worth it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As Title says, Is Platinum really worth the 35$?...
Page: 1

D4rkBP

As Title says, Is Platinum really worth the 35$?

arronuk07

100% xp bonus...Yes its worth it,for sure.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i think its cheaper to buy a lvl 80 than it is to pay plat prem every month.

i think its cheaper to buy a lvl 80 than it is to pay plat prem every month.[/b]
    Yeah, buy a level 80, and the money earnt from around to 4x silvery gems per day if you go both dungeons pays it off

Zaczaco11

Yeah, buy a level 80, and the money earnt from around to 4x silvery gems per day if you go both dungeons pays it off[/b]
    how the fuk do u get 40 a day?

Robokill

how the fuk do u get 40 a day?[/b]
    Yeah, buy a level 80, and the money earnt from around to 4x silvery gems per day if you go both dungeons pays it off[/b]

lil_mageskillz

its not 40 its 4 lol

hmm would depend on the server. a older server would prob be cheaper to buy one. newer server might save more money to lvl up with plat.

but in terms of plat premium itself being worth it. it most certainly is.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

k

good caus i just sold my +7 hb for 19 gb's on pathos
    And the guy who bought it overpayed for it most ppl offerd 16 gb :P but he was scared turks who trade him duped hb +7 ^_^
    Hope i didnt get scammed or somehting :P [/b]

hmm would depend on the server. a older server would prob be cheaper to buy one. newer server might save more money to lvl up with plat.

but in terms of plat premium itself being worth it. it most certainly is.[/b]
    gb on pathos is around 6-7 usd........... top u can get is 5-6 usd ...... 10 min of a real job ............. go fken work

Depends, on new server where ur rushing to get faster lvl's, yes its worth the money. In older servers its just not worth it, ur better off buying 4x bronce premium than just 1 platinum, ofc if ur patiente enough.

Nah lol, i meant you get 4x (x : multiply) silvery gems.

Allgudz brah

And you actually have the opputunity to earn 6 a day but that would be extremely lucky.

But ontopic: if you dont wana buy a char and wanna get 80 yourself, platnium can be worth it. Work like an hour overtime at work and then all your exp time is doubled (so that 1 hour at work can be like 50 hours, if you spent 50hours exping that month)

EazeIt

i dont think its worth buying platinum. The reason people buy platinum is so they can level up fast, but still it takes months to hit 80. It would be better to buy a lvl 80.

kibal

gb on pathos is around 6-7 usd........... top u can get is 5-6 usd ...... 10 min of a real job ............. go fken work[/b]
    5 usd 10 min of a real job? ,5x6 =30$ so 30$ per hour x 8 hours a day =240$ x 20days (if u work 5 days each week) ,4800$ (3700 €)
    each month , can u please say me what kind of job are u talking about and in what country , i have a rlly well paid job in spain and the max that i can win is like 2800€ each month.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

gb on pathos is around 6-7 usd........... top u can get is 5-6 usd ...... 10 min of a real job ............. go fken work[/b]
    Zuahhaahahaahaha coming from lazy alcoholic gui ZUHAHAHAH

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

5 usd 10 min of a real job? ,5x6 =30$ so 30$ per hour x 8 hours a day =240$ x 20days (if u work 5 days each week) ,4800$ (3700 €)
    each month , can u please say me what kind of job are u talking about and in what country , i have a rlly well paid job in spain and the max that i can win is like 2800€ each month.[/b]
    Average middle class annual income in USA is about 50k USD. So... 5*6*8*5*52= 62,400.

Granted no kid is going to make this (around 9$/hr is pretty average), but even right out of college it can be possible to make this much.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast