Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ko comunity

This is a discussion on Ko comunity within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well my name in Edana is ShaaKa, i m rouge lvl 74 whit 1.5m of nps, legal rouge, never kosped, ...
Page: 1

ShaaKa

Well my name in Edana is ShaaKa, i m rouge lvl 74 whit 1.5m of nps, legal rouge, never kosped, hacked, never cheat or do any bugg. I m here for tell every one what happend whit my acc today.
    I m from Argentina, a little country poor soo far from Usa for try do any legal action about what k2 do to my.
    I was thinking in leave from game, coz was bored from dupers, cheaters, kospers... to many guys especialy turks got +9/+10 items, CaesaR what all know him in this game was playing in Edana also... here in this server u can find to many abyss fire at merchant for 2m. Usually CaesaR clan kill everydays Ultima, Felankore and Isiloon so easy whit a lot of abyss fire true?
    Well for that is coz i was leaving, the last weeks i just was trying to sell all my items and the acc to another guy and today when i was trying to log in game what i see? I was banned wanna know why? well that is what i want know too i log in my kol for see why i got ban/block acc or something and i didn t see any notice. So i try to send ticket to k2 about what was happened whit my acc so it is what they answered to my:

``Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I regret to inform you that this account has been closed, as someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

- Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Metermite´´

I take this ss 10 minuts ago and i alredy got bann by k2 and how u can see here is not any information about why, i got bann... haven t reason...

So well i try to many times to get any answer looking what i do for get bann coz i still have no idea what i do for get it. It is for tell everyone how k2 just fuck my whit out reason, i always was sending ticket to customer about kospers, dupers, cheaters whit the ksc.files for bann them and k2 never do his job, they never got bann.
    There is how k2 do his nice job, the ppl what do all bugs, cheats, dupe, kosp never got bann and if they got is just for 30 days. I saw to many ppl doing lots of cheats, buggs (especially turks, i know not all are bad guys but 90% of them do all ass posible for don t do this game fair) , i asked to Gm's to many times what have to do for they got bann and what they answer to me... Gold premiums never ll got bann and bla bla bla...
    So what is what i think now... if u trust be fair, legal and respect the guys what are legals and better than u any day k2 ll fuck u like all them do whit me and my best friend Pato what he lost all his items what we farm/hunt together for more than 1 year in Edana, all his items was sealed and he lost everything in 1 rollback.
    Now well i think k2 never ll give back to my the acc... so i hope the best for all the comunity what play KO and take care about this game, just are doing more rich this totaly retards what don t know how do his job.
    This game is only for turks, the legals players can be good like i was but never ll can be the best... always ll be any turk better than u whit better +3 items, for be the best.

Thanks for every one for see my topic i m out from this game. Good luck for every one and i hope the best for all in RL.

Banned

sorry and gl baba

good to see someone not turk have GG char..but this happens

pato_sobre

This game is only for turks, the legals players can be good like i was but never ll can be the best... always ll be any turk better than u whit better +3 items, for be the best.

thats right... well im working so hard to get ur acc back and i ll do as most as i can to help u.
    For all : K2 is a Bad company who dont care about players, and who sell tips to koxp companys. because that is their bussines. like all you know caesar and their dogs got unbanned like 100 times, and i dont know you, but i had never seen shaaka (old MarioSIN) koxping, bugging or something. they aren t giving any explanation of why is banned... thx all..
    Pato

Interface

que te balle bien amigo, asi es la vida aveces los inocentes pangan lo que deben de acerle a los comenten los crimenes.

good luck.

Ancient noob Senior Member

K2'd
    they are and always will be an F-rated company for things like this.

Banned Senior Member

Damn sux , sorry for ur lost.

IAMstong

Wtf, i think i saw u online today :S Pfff Any1 know Gms personnaly need help for legit guy?

skrillamon

sorry to hear that man, it sucks all that money & time wasted =/, and you didn't even do anything.

que pena che pero no creo que te devuelvan la cuenta porque esa compania es una mierda
    good luck

Dude i've read your topic I must say that sucks i have an account full-geared lost for a stupid reason (atleast i know why i had illegal name of lvl 1char in edana ._.)

Well all you can do is to chargeback all your payments bills ... sorry and good luck in the future

Banned

look at it this way.....someone just removed the clamp from your nuts..........the pain will go away in a few hours and you will feel much better

TexAholic

that sucks and you lost 20$ on a NT

Opakigad

That sux

marlot0

fuk w/o words really not fair!!!

RiseAgainst_

Ooo dude u seem like a really nice guy im sorry.. just leave... besides what do u care.. argentinian girls are so freggin hot, go out and get one of them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast