Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unique Weapons

This is a discussion on Unique Weapons within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; edit nvm i dont even understnad what the guy that made this thread is looking for...
Page: 2

edit nvm i dont even understnad what the guy that made this thread is looking for

darkrouge4040

theres no off hand hp items becouse assasins arent meant to be tanks their meant to be high dmg low def

A Scorp Bow+9 only has 119ap man :P

Aba

uhh if your looking for unique daggers, there sherion and dark vane :S[/b]

yeah but they don't drop from bosses, that's FT and frags.

also they don't give hp. :P

BiF and FT weaps

Aba

How is rogue AC low? Second highest actually :P warrior ac is just really high.

Rogues do have shitty hp though.

sins or warriors?

theres no off hand hp items becouse assasins arent meant to be tanks their meant to be high dmg low def[/b]
    +1

But since warriors bitching like you have to tank em, you can't use bliding, etc.

I want my HP off hand dagger

Aba

+1

But since warriors bitching like you have to tank em, you can't use bliding, etc.

I want my HP off hand dagger [/b]

Personally I think that blinding is pretty lame in 1v1s...but if warriors use blooding or other rogues use it against me I'll use blinding also.

Before Moradon patch I was completely against it cuz it was just a gay way for people to run away. But now that it does more damage than bloody beast it's a great finishing move imo.

I'll always use blinding on people who use weapon defence, or blooding, or shock stun, or duffs, or heals, or blinding against me.

Ya sins have it so bad with Sherions, exc Shards, Shards, Weapon of Player, DV...not to mention their bloody beast, spike, blind, lvl 80 skill, and drain vamp for bossing...oh and minor heal, light feet, stealth, man they just got riped off!!! Chitin bow, SB, EE all have massive attk...note sarcasm...

Personally I think that blinding is pretty lame in 1v1s...but if warriors use blooding or other rogues use it against me I'll use blinding also.

Before Moradon patch I was completely against it cuz it was just a gay way for people to run away. But now that it does more damage than bloody beast it's a great finishing move imo.

I'll always use blinding on people who use weapon defence, or blooding, or shock stun, or duffs, or heals, or blinding against me.[/b]
    Blinding is bugged skill since your enemy can find you with a mouse. It would be perfect skill against shock stun. And nobody talks about using it like a way to run. Nowadays you can blind target and move to right/left/back so he have to predict your location. :P

Aba

yeah and warrior have it so bad with 1500 ac, 10k hp, 3k ap, spammable damage, they really got pwnt on that one

oh and priests, with stupid 2k heals, 10k heals, party heals, duffs that can destroy any amount of stats, and an infinate amount of cures

and mages...well, mages really did get ripped of h34r:

Ya sins have it so bad with Sherions, exc Shards, Shards, Weapon of Player, DV...not to mention their bloody beast, spike, blind, lvl 80 skill, and drain vamp for bossing...oh and minor heal, light feet, stealth, man they just got riped off!!! Chitin bow, SB, EE all have massive attk...note sarcasm...[/b]
    Every class have skills and items. But imagine giga/avedon with -HP bonus instead +HP bonus & DV/CHD with +HP Bonus instead -HP Bonus. So warriors have a big advantage against assassins nowadays. <_<

Aba

Every class have skills and items. But imagine giga/avedon with -HP bonus instead +HP bonus & DV/CHD with +HP Bonus instead -HP Bonus. So warriors have a big advantage against assassins nowadays. <_<[/b]

+5

warriors have a tremendous advantage in 1v1 against sins. Equally geared warrior should destroy equally geared sins nowadays. if not they either suck or the sin is cheating.

no you wouldn&#39;t h34r: we have cleaver+10 and shard+9 man...why would you use gay scorpion bow...[/b]
    for when humans camp orc base in DCZ O_o??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast