Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unique Weapons

This is a discussion on Unique Weapons within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Darling I didn't say rogue was a poor class for pk I said we have a huge disadvantage 1v1. TRUTH, ...
Page: 4

TOYSOLDIER_

Darling I didn't say rogue was a poor class for pk

I said we have a huge disadvantage 1v1.

TRUTH, rogue is a class that is great to pk with

but in 1v1 what we gonna do? town spike you? nope. Lightfeet away? nope (not if we want to win anyway h34r, heal another person? nope. Hide? nope. Warriors fucking pwn for 1v1.[/b]
    whats the point of naming the class ASSASIN? if u want to 1v1 and pwn all thengo makea warrior.
    warrior were created to tank and own other classes in 1v1. sins are fast and for sneaky attack tactics. mage aoe? priest cure heal buff? i think the game is balance already.. and people should also stop complaining about light mage not stunt enough etc..

Havvk

whats the point of naming the class ASSASIN? if u want to 1v1 and pwn all thengo makea warrior.
    warrior were created to tank and own other classes in 1v1. sins are fast and for sneaky attack tactics. mage aoe? priest cure heal buff? i think the game is balance already.. and people should also stop complaining about light mage not stunt enough etc..[/b]
    i really love this game for this,is balanced and no1 will ever be ok with getting owned,is just about skills and for me the best thing for pk is VENTRILO/TEAMSPEAK, u can be 2 in party and fuk everyone with comunication,the only thing i hate atm is the nt,high % of mages have become skillLESS doing that shit,using a warrior to tank and leech nps while they just use their attack (im not gonna call them skills) to ppl who is either afk,without buff,etc... towers should hit more and there should be more in the entrance so they dont get even close,so ppl could meet in a bigger BOWL and make great fights

Aba

warrior were created to tank and own other classes in 1v1. sins are fast and for sneaky attack tactics. mage aoe? priest cure heal buff? i think the game is balance already.. and people should also stop complaining about light mage not stunt enough etc..[/b]

Agreed, but personally I think warrior is too boring to play. I played it for like a year and I had fun but never made much of myself :P had nice items but that's about it. Pretty much a no namer.

I think that either BP or Rogue absolutely requires the most skill and pretty much therefor is the most fun to play in the game imo. And I absolutely love 1v1ing on my rogue...so I mean yeah rogues were I suppose "made" for the quick kills and the sneaky tactics as you say but if you play them correctly and gear them well they're extremely powerful class all around, including in 1v1 as you might know

Havvk

Agreed, but personally I think warrior is too boring to play. I played it for like a year and I had fun but never made much of myself :P had nice items but that's about it. Pretty much a no namer.

I think that either BP or Rogue absolutely requires the most skill and pretty much therefor is the most fun to play in the game imo. And I absolutely love 1v1ing on my rogue...so I mean yeah rogues were I suppose "made" for the quick kills and the sneaky tactics as you say but if you play them correctly and gear them well they're extremely powerful class all around, including in 1v1 as you might know [/b]
    stop 1v1, u can 1v5 now :lol:

i was rogue in the past and it was "more fun" cuz i could go solo,now is gay going solo as warrior and all 80

Aba

i really love this game for this,is balanced and no1 will ever be ok with getting owned,is just about skills and for me the best thing for pk is VENTRILO/TEAMSPEAK, u can be 2 in party and fuk everyone with comunication,the only thing i hate atm is the nt,high % of mages have become skillLESS doing that shit,using a warrior to tank and leech nps while they just use their attack (im not gonna call them skills) to ppl who is either afk,without buff,etc... towers should hit more and there should be more in the entrance so they dont get even close,so ppl could meet in a bigger BOWL and make great fights [/b]

+1234671234 on the communication thing man. Communcation really makes the whole thing fun. There is a very big difference between pking in the average turk party and pking with people you know and love and talk to every day...
    And yeah I think NT is just basically bug abusing but at the same time it's a loophole in the game that of course is gonna be exploited. It's not the mages fault that they want sexy symbols it's k2s fault that they make it so easy

in 1v1's it all comes down to skills in sin vs warrior if they are equally geared...

sins can minor + pot to out heal warriors but the warrior can do more damage and make the sin inffective with scream/legcut...
    all in all, if a sin can minor + pot and combo like god, warrior should go down cause they have just 720 hp pots.. and they have to soul pot often cause there attacks take incredible amount of mana at high lvls..

Aba

stop 1v1, u can 1v5 now :lol:
    i was rogue in the past and it was "more fun" cuz i could go solo,now is gay going solo as warrior and all 80 [/b]

One thing I hate about playing on warrior and mage is that they're SOOOO fucking dependable on other classes. Even if you have scrolls you can't fucking cure yourself...sooooo annoying.

TOYSOLDIER_

I think that either BP or Rogue absolutely requires the most skill and pretty much therefor is the most fun to play in the game imo. And I absolutely love 1v1ing on my rogue...so I mean yeah rogues were I suppose "made" for the quick kills and the sneaky tactics as you say but if you play them correctly and gear them well they're extremely powerful class all around, including in 1v1 as you might know [/b]
    yes, sin class required intense play inorder to play the class correctly. i tried and didnt like. warrior class is fun if u enjoy owning and tanking people..but after a while it gets boring spamming 1 button and comboing( learn taht after 2 years of playing warrior ). priest boring as well. i think i would enjoy mage more than any other class.

This game would be balanced if k2 remove all iron necks, iron/glass/skelly belts and all def. armors. So assassin could become a smooth straight killing machine. But now assassins have to do the same work as warriors.

Aba

in 1v1's it all comes down to skills in sin vs warrior if they are equally geared...

sins can minor + pot to out heal warriors but the warrior can do more damage and make the sin inffective with scream/legcut...
    all in all, if a sin can minor + pot and combo like god, warrior should go down cause they have just 720 hp pots.. and they have to soul pot often cause there attacks take incredible amount of mana at high lvls..[/b]

nah man warrior has the advantage if they're equally geared and 72+ ...I mean, if both have crappy gear yeah the sin has the advantage, but if we're talking +1/2/3 (maybe even +0) uniques then warrior has a very deep advantage. Scrolled the HP difference is like 4-6k which is just too much of a "headstart" ...I can minor every bit of my 5k+ mana in less than 4 soul pots effectively and warriors can still drop my hp significantly after a certain point. If they have a good combo you just simply can't outminor 800+ spam damage.

I won't lie, there is almost no one who kills me now but that's because my gear is so insane and I know how to play rogue. But I'll tell you that when my gear wasn't as good as some of these turk warriors that warriors were the only thing that gave me trouble. Only other class was rogue and that was only people who had like +3/4/5 uniques and +9 armors and weapon sets.

all in all, if a sin can minor + pot and combo like god, warrior should go down cause they have just 720 hp pots.. and they have to soul pot often cause there attacks take incredible amount of mana at high lvls..[/b]
    Forgot to say that warrior should be unskilled n00b.

Havvk

nah man warrior has the advantage if they're equally geared and 72+ ...I mean, if both have crappy gear yeah the sin has the advantage, but if we're talking +1/2/3 (maybe even +0) uniques then warrior has a very deep advantage. Scrolled the HP difference is like 4-6k which is just too much of a "headstart" ...I can minor every bit of my 5k+ mana in less than 4 soul pots effectively and warriors can still drop my hp significantly after a certain point. If they have a good combo you just simply can't outminor 800+ spam damage.

I won't lie, there is almost no one who kills me now but that's because my gear is so insane and I know how to play rogue. But I'll tell you that when my gear wasn't as good as some of these turk warriors that warriors were the only thing that gave me trouble. Only other class was rogue and that was only people who had like +3/4/5 uniques and +9 armors and weapon sets.[/b]
    im not turk warryon :unsure:

+1 with aba,warrior with dual we,wp,ib,dual roc,shell set +8 vs rogue with dual eme,wp,ib,dual rol and shell set +8 ....warrior wins

Ripper_of_romania

How is rogue AC low? Second highest actually :P warrior ac is just really high.

Rogues do have shitty hp though. [/b]
    Not really

Warrior,Priest,Rogue and mage if u talk about ac from armors...

I really don't think an light-weight character should be fair in endurance with an heavy weight warrior or priest...

Oh,one more thing...mages are useless as usual

Not really

Warrior,Priest,Rogue and mage if u talk about ac from armors...

I really don't think an light-weight character should be fair in endurance with an heavy weight warrior or priest...

Oh,one more thing...mages are useless as usual[/b]
    i love a mage party 6-7 mages all novaing is nice nps
    mage is essencial in a good pk party

no mage is bad pk party if u die that u either need ress ore run back

Azraim

it's really good now, all class are balanced and yeah fuk ice rate, it's too hight now i hate they ice me with basic skill, that's really fuking boring

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast