Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Unique Weapons

This is a discussion on Unique Weapons within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Assasins already have Minor healing and in turkey there is a key board pedal minor key for it... what more ...
Page: 5

tamachan

Assasins already have Minor healing and in turkey there is a key board pedal minor key for it... what more do u want aq...

sirkill

Assasins already have Minor healing and in turkey there is a key board pedal minor key for it... what more do u want aq... [/b]
    lol minor key button no wonder i use 20 soul pots before i kill them

HolyCow

It's easier to know for a assassin and his advantage is much power, speed and invisibility.

All the characters have a weak point, until it goes wrong warrior against a magician or light ice, in the case of the assassin could be a little hp.

Casablanca

if u give us warriors minorheal and cure id gladly let u have a dagger with hp bonus.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Rogue is the top char on game, for people that can minor combo good (read have a fking awesome computer and fast fingers).
    Atm on pathos they are teh pawn on cz, becouse of a stupid reason wich i dont know, all the warriors are using hp build ...... and cant outdmg minor heal with spameable 400 dmg .
    Mages aer ridiculous too now ...... jesus u cant even walk, and that little whores sliding u

kennyburger

pff priests, when u get high lvl and some good items ur unstopable in vs's, subside torment superior parasite, helis 3 hit, no one has a chance.

simpleguy144

I'm sorry guys this out of topic. But im just gonna inform u guys of what happen to me today. I have bee scammed. The name of the guy is SPIT2333. His email is [email protected].
    This is actually what happen. At ist i sent him money thru paypal for 675 dollars for the items im interested. Then he keep on telling me that the money was not yet in his bank account and he will not give the items to me also. After a week i decided to get the money back . And we agreed about it.

Just today (Nov. 9, 2007) , i sent him money thru Western Union for 725 dollars for dual rol +2 and dual eme +1. Now when i ask the items, he wont give it to me.
    God knows and i have the legal copies from western union that i sent the money.

And then he wrote a topic here that im a scammer. Thats a big lie..... You can ask Network and Art.. I did trading with them....

I JUST LOST MY 725 DOLLARS PLUS WU FEES for this guy just today. Only God will punish u and if the police will catch U, i would be happy.

tamachan

I'm sorry guys this out of topic. But im just gonna inform u guys of what happen to me today. I have bee scammed. The name of the guy is SPIT2333. His email is [email protected].
    This is actually what happen. At ist i sent him money thru paypal for 675 dollars for the items im interested. Then he keep on telling me that the money was not yet in his bank account and he will not give the items to me also. After a week i decided to get the money back . And we agreed about it.

Just today (Nov. 9, 2007) , i sent him money thru Western Union for 725 dollars for dual rol +2 and dual eme +1. Now when i ask the items, he wont give it to me.
    God knows and i have the legal copies from western union that i sent the money.

And then he wrote a topic here that im a scammer. Thats a big lie..... You can ask Network and Art.. I did trading with them....
    I JUST LOST MY 725 DOLLARS PLUS WU FEES for this guy just today. Only God will punish u and if the police will catch U, i would be happy.[/b]
    Wrong Topic.
    Wrong Section.

thedevilsmanner

skill lvl 80 sin are good... imagine full dex sins[/b]

Hmm full dex sin..
    More dex you can have is 255 and when you hit levle 65 I think you have 255 dex..

Hmm full dex sin..
    More dex you can have is 255 and when you hit levle 65 I think you have 255 dex..[/b]
    Max dex off of the uniques that the character uses. h34r:

AoD+3, Elf Rings+3, Elf Belt+3, SE's+3, BoD+3 and stuff like that with nice Daggers on the side being used on a Lv80. h34r:

Banned

Banned Senior Member

ya... 264 HP points + undying will give most 70+ sins a nice chunk of HP

Ripper_of_romania

i love a mage party 6-7 mages all novaing is nice nps
    mage is essencial in a good pk party

no mage is bad pk party if u die that u either need ress ore run back[/b]

I highly doubt your party still dives...
    All mages do is press 4 buttons and a mouse click ... blade,nova,tp and 2 pots...you are limited to only 2 of these 3 skills
    And it ain't the same thing with warriors because this is how they are since level 15

Mage was pretty useless in KO and KE...

ya... 264 HP points + undying will give most 70+ sins a nice chunk of HP[/b]
    :lol:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345