Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unlucky & Lucky

This is a discussion on Unlucky & Lucky within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Suicune never happened to me , i always check 1-2 times before i set up my merchant ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Suicune
    never happened to me , i always check 1-2 times before i set up my merchant
    +51438713435246314836242646813428

why on earth would you give the item back? is it really that hard to double check what is being sold? :rollseyes:

Ruthless

Originally posted by 0000000
    why on earth would you give the item back? is it really that hard to double check what is being sold? *:rollseyes:
    maybe the guy is illiterate and partially blind :lol:

gravedigga_bg

shard+8 for 74mil FTW :P
    that kinda makes up for all the MDs+7 i broke tryin to make +8...i repeat...KINDA!!!

P.S.

I think i 'm gonna sell it for 150m and make a 100% profit :P

Honesty

i want too plz..come play to manes

Phosgene

Originally posted by gravedigga_bg

I think i 'm gonna sell it for 150m and make a 100% profit *
    lol

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by 0000000
    why on earth would you give the item back? is it really that hard to double check what is being sold? *:rollseyes:
    If it was a friend/clannie selling i'd buy it just to get it back to them so they didn't fuck up too badly - I always check friends stands exactly for that reason.

Cadence96

that was a merchant with all legitness (totally different to those cases when someone is asked to put an elite item on merch), why would him give it back? fake morality has nothing to do here...

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

ahahahaha stupid ass xD I wish I was a buyer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is stupid. when loyt bought a roc for 999m they made a 5 page long topic bitching about it. but when beastfromtheeast buys a shard +8 for 74m which was an obvious mistake no1 bitches? k that's it next time i see some1 merchant something thats more than 999m value im buying it and i wont give a shit if u post here <_< i dont know lactromactans but still its retarded how u all bitched when loyt did it and no1 cares when beast does it.

Banned Senior Member

I think the difference was this was a moradon merchant, and Loyt just so happened to have 1b on him in cz when someone was asked to merch the roc

still. lactromactans thought it was a shard +1. seriously who would merchant a +8 shard for 74m -_- . i just think its fuked up. if i see some1 selling a high value item for 999m im buying and wont give a shit what any1 in these forums say now. <_<

Banned

when loyt or we bought the ROC he just "happened" to have 1 bil on his in CZ, which is unlikely but Beast bought it from a merchant in Moradon where ANYONE could have bought it. it wasnt a thought out scam it was someones stupidy. <3 Beast

didnt lactromactans ask for it back? he told beast it was a mistake and beast knows it. now im gonna think like redfield and say "if u put it in merchant then u wanna sell it" even if i see a merchant in cz some1 showing a friend ima buy it and _|_ whoever bitches.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

the merchant of the shard could have been merchanting that +8 shard for hours before noticing, while the merchant of the roc did it for les than 5 mins to show it to eresghikal or idk who. And noone goes arround in cz with 1b just "in case" so...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast