Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unlucky & Lucky

This is a discussion on Unlucky & Lucky within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dro the merchant of the shard could have been merchanting that +8 shard for hours before noticing, ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by Dro
    the merchant of the shard could have been merchanting that +8 shard for hours before noticing, while the merchant of the roc did it for les than 5 mins to show it to eresghikal or idk who. And noone goes arround in cz with 1b just "in case" so...

<3

gravedigga_bg

yup...the shard was not on the first 4 spots...i guess i was pretty lucky
    And personaly I DO NOT GIVE A F.U.C.K what Triple or anyone else thinks! I DO NOT KNOW LATROMACTANS and please do not try to convince me that if someone told u he made a mistake u would give the item back...PLEASE!

i didnt try to convince u did i? im just saying since u can do it then i will too and i wont give a fuck what ppl will say just like u dont give a fuck. not trying to make an arguement for u to give it back. im just saying that i'll do the same.

Originally posted by Dro
    the merchant of the shard could have been merchanting that +8 shard for hours before noticing, while the merchant of the roc did it for les than 5 mins to show it to eresghikal or idk who. And noone goes arround in cz with 1b just "in case" so...
    btw if u look at the times it was only 1 minute after he put up merchant :P . beastfromtheeast got lucky hopefully one day i get some luck like that >.>

ltsSoEasy

i thought u get prick of conscience soon time

if i was bought it for 74m

i ll give him back the stuff

some respect pls its only a game

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH and

SAD TO HEAR IT Latromactans

i wish buyer of shard for give it u back

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    btw if u look at the times it was only 1 minute after he put up merchant :P . beastoftheeast got lucky hopefully one day i get some luck like that >.>[/b]
    I am BeastFromTheEast ty :lol: dunno who that lucky BeastOfTheEast is but would like to meet him ^_^

Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)</div>
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

btw if u look at the times it was only 1 minute after he put up merchant :P . beastfromtheeast got lucky hopefully one day i get some luck like that >.>
    I am BeastFromTheEast ty :lol: dunno who that lucky BeastOfTheEast is but would like to meet him ^_^[/b]
    edited h43r:

ltsSoEasy

Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)</div>
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

btw if u look at the times it was only 1 minute after he put up merchant :P . beastoftheeast got lucky hopefully one day i get some luck like that >.>
    I am BeastFromTheEast ty :lol: dunno who that lucky BeastOfTheEast is but would like to meet him ^_^[/b]
    ur too happy WTF ????????????????????

i guess u guys sell arse for this game and game shits ?

gravedigga_bg

anyway this topic was bout a guy loosing a shard+8 by his own stupidity or overlooking...not about what u Triple r gonna do in future ot what Loyt did in past -_-

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by ltsSoEasy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ltsSoEasy)</div>
    Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

btw if u look at the times it was only 1 minute after he put up merchant :P . beastoftheeast got lucky hopefully one day i get some luck like that >.>

i guess u guys sell arse for this game and game shits ?[/b][/quote]

Ur damn right i am happy...wouldn't u be happy if u get the ultimate wep for 74mil?
    C'mon now don't go soft on me pls

ltsSoEasy

Originally posted by ltsSoEasy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ltsSoEasy)
    Originally posted by gravedigga_bg
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

I am BeastFromTheEast ty :lol: dunno who that lucky BeastOfTheEast is but would like to meet him ^_^

i guess u guys sell arse for this game and game shits ?[/b]
    Ur damn right i am happy...wouldn't u be happy if u get the ultimate wep for 74mil?
    C'mon now don't go soft on me pls[/b][/quote]

i never want it said b4 ur post

we r talking with u in game remember?

some turk is swearing u and i protect u

u told me ur a nice guy

but now i dont believe it

ltsSoEasy

and if isnt my own stuff i cant happy with it !

gravedigga_bg

I don't know u buddy h43r:
    And it is my own stuff...that's why i'm happy

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

:lol:

Heim4teil

mhm why u dont give him back and he give u a reward maybe 10gb or more :P then he have his shard+8 back and u much mny!!!
    i dont care if u give back or not its only a idea!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast